Looking for Fern Hills friends.

I have been a member there for 25 years but after divorce I find myself going alone. Would love to have someone join me just to hang out. Always need new friends. BTW I do have a camper there.

This topic was edited
RE:Looking for Fern Hills friends.

I am a member there now for over 25 years. You're more than welcome to stop by my trailer if I'm there. Lot #608 across from the courts.

This post was edited

I'd go to visit if able to

This post was edited

Ive been wantn to go to fern hill but dont know if they allow single males thou..id like to join ya there..

This post was edited

I have never visited Fern Hills, though I have been a frequent visitor of Sunshower in eastern Indiana. Does Fern Hills accept single males as visitors? Does anyone know their restrictions?

Paul (Mister Newbie), from the Dayton Ohio area

This post was edited

I tried going to Fern Hills two decades ago when I decided I wanted to start practicing social nudity. I was not allowed to visit, because I am single. So I went to Sunshower and Paradise Gardens. I also drove over to Columbus, Ohio to attend a nude swim during the winter. That was enough to satisfy my need for social nudity.

Now I go to Camp Buckwood just outside of Bean Blossom to get my social nudity. I don't need an AANR membership there. I get a year membership with the Camp and can visit all season long when I have the need to be nude in nature.

I am not sure how I feel about Fern Hills. There is something that leaves a bad taste in your mouth when you are turned away. Just because I chose to never marry, why is that something that should be held against me? I understand their reasoning. Other resorts have explained why they screen visitors by gender and relationships, so as to keep a nice balance of people at their resort. It makes sense, but it doesn't make it feel any better to the person being turned down from a simple visit.

I don't know what Fern Hills restrictions are now that two decades have passed, since I tried to visit. But if you are single, just prepare yourself for a more than likely refusal when you ask to visit.

This post was edited

I've been to Fern Hills was an aanr member so I got in stayed one night. It was raining next morning so didn't stay long. Have been there during convention times.

This post was edited