Modeling

Have any guys done nude modeling or any kind of modeling at all?

This topic was edited
RE:Modeling

I modeled clothed in college once. Then I did a nude photoshoot a couple years ago. I really enjoyed both experiences.

This post was edited

In the mid seventies, I did nude modeling at the University of Washington art school. Usually I was a lone model, but was teamed up with others once. Figure drawing was actually hard work holding the pose, but I liked seeing how the students drew me.

This post was edited

In the mid seventies, I did nude modeling at the University of Washington art school. Usually I was a lone model, but was teamed up with others once. Figure drawing was actually hard work holding the pose, but I liked seeing how the students drew me.

This post was edited

I did nude modeling at several college art classes.
Sometimes I was a lone model, most times a female friend would pose with me.
We both lived at the same nudist resort. She was absolutely beautiful.
The male students all sat up straighter when she walked in fully dressed before class started.
I saw one male student rush out of the room and return in a few minutes with two more male students.
I guess he didnt want his friends to miss out.
Some of the female students would show me their finished sketches.
Most would show greater detail work in the crotch area than the rest of my body.
I noticed the occasional student would leave out the complete crotch area.
Most of the male students spent most of their time sketching my female partner.
I have to admit I wasnt very professional.
Two or three times l would notice a female student with a look on her face and a secret little smile on her lips.
I would slowly start to get an involuntary erection.
The art instructor would immediately call for a break. After a coffee or coke, class would resume.
Holding a pose and not moving is hard to do. I did enjoy the experience.

This post was edited

I've modeled quite a bit for local adult-ed classes. Thanks to meditation practice and yoga, I guess, I have little trouble holding still - a few folks have wondered if I hold my breath (which of course I don't). There are a number of folks in the community who have met me first when I was naked, since during class breaks I have never fussed with covering up - once in a crowd at temple I was introduced to a (rather loud) woman who suddenly recognized me from class - "I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU WITH YOUR CLOTHES ON!"

I've not noticed a particular gender divide as to who draws what - although I was struck once to realize that an older female student had chosen to do an easel-sized study of male genitalia, to exclusion of the rest of my pose. Just as, occasionally, someone will work just on a hand or whatever. You have to be ready to accept the artists' gaze, wherever it falls.

I've never had parts move involuntarily during a pose, although between sessions I've once had to let an organizer know that his risque story was affecting his model, and then hold a pose somewhat differently proportioned than usual.

Looking for a pose, I once braced myself in a doorway, back to the artists, and as usual fixed my gaze on a certain point to avoid moving my head - only to realize that I was looking across a broad country lawn at traffic passing on the highway. I had a brief temptation to abort the pose, of course, but we were far enough off the road I decided it wasn't a real concern.

This post was edited

Ive modeled nude for life drawing classes at a local community college. Very enjoyable. As others point out, holding a pose can be challenging. Have also modeled nude for several photographers, both amateur and professional. Anyone in LA who wants a model, let me know!

This post was edited

Bucket list - I have to do this!

This post was edited

I have - do, actually, if you consider webcam nude modeling. But for pictures, a time or two (like artistic).

Not yet for painting classes or the lije, though I would like to. Sitting still for lengthy durations is harder than getting naked. Its harder to get me in clothes than out of them.

This post was edited

Type life modeling and your city into Google. That is what I did. Called the contact person and after a short chat when she told me to "bring a robe and slippers and be comfy in your own skin" I was standing nude in front of a half dozen folks ages 20s to 70s and getting paid. She never asked my body type or for a pic at all.

This post was edited

I am a deaf artist who does oil paintings, mostly nudes. I have worked with both men and women. I have even met a few people on here who have modeled over Skype for a few of my pieces. You can view a few of my old paintings on my website gallery at www.sognidimagio.wordpress.com if you are interested in modeling, let me know.

Stay Nude

Magio

This post was edited