RE:When do you drive naked?

I drove naked at night so many times after I first started that it began to feel like a natural thing to do. (I'm naked at home most of the time, too.) Now I drive naked during the day. I have tinted windows. I keep them down most of the time, but roll them up if I see something ahead that might result in being seen. I feel quite safe, although it still feels risky and I like that feeling. I drove only an hour or so ago!

This post was edited

Drive home naked from any CO beach I go to. It's pretty much standard for me now. Drove home today, almost an hour through road works right to the back door of my office. Did some things drove home from there and my wife was out the front with a friend neighbour, challenging but I got in the door discretely.

This post was edited

Anytime the weather permits, i drive naked.. I always have a pair of shorts in the passenger seat if needed. According to my lawyer friend, driving naked in Michigan is not against the law. However, nude in public is. So if you are pulled over by the cops,you better have something on. I do leave a shirt on in the winter. Unless it is dark of course.

This post was edited

I drive naked when not wearing clothes. ;)

This post was edited

Great picture, man. You're good with a timer.

This post was edited

sometimes, in sumertime, I drive to headland park....1 hour drive.....totally nude......other times, just around town......but........totally nude...LOVE IT....FEELS SO NICE!

This post was edited

Have driven completely naked at night, during the day and in the city and on the highway (long hot trip, air wasn't working). Wife rode naked on way back home from nudist resort as she didn't want to put any clothes on after spending days without them . Have even walked out of house naked to car, drove around naked and then returned home. No clothes or anything else with me to cover up. Comfortable, lots of fun and very exciting to do once in a while. Would love to be able to legally drive naked all the time (weather permitting of coarse).

This post was edited
RE: When do you drive naked?

I have been driving nude for many years now. When I fist started I had shorts and a towel handy in case of unforeseen stops or viewers. I drove nude mainly on rural roads away from urban centers. I found, like most on this site, that I enjoyed the freedom and the trill of driving nude. All the time that I was doing this I was observing how much I could see in other vehicles and whether there was any reaction that might indicate I was seen. I confined my nude driving to warm days where driving without a shirt did not seem too out of place. I drove nude except for a shirt a few times but I didnt like it, I did not feel really nude. As I got more comfortable driving nude, I gradually kept less cover up available, no towel and any clothing less accessible. I often put my clothing in the foot well behind the drivers seat where I couldnt access it without stopping the car. I might keep a pair of brief undershorts down beside the seat out of sight but where I could get them if I was stopped and needed to be clothed. More and more often, I didnt even keep that safety backup, it was more fun, much like leaving your swimsuit on the beach and walking far away from it.

I used to drive nude in town only at night. If I got stopped at a traffic signal I would stop so that my bits were in the shadow of light coming into the car. As I got more accustomed to driving nude I began driving in and through towns nude in the daylight. When I fist started, I was driving a sedan with clear glass windows. Now I drive an SUV with tinted side windows so I am much less likely to be seen even though I am much bolder in where I go and how little cover I take.

The closest I have come to being caught was driving nude through a construction area where occasionally I had to stop for a flag person (often female).

I only know of one time I was seen. I was driving the sedan on a divided highway. I noticed when I passed a truck the driver would reach for the mike on his cb and talk away. Then when I passed more trucks, each in turn would reach for their radio. I figured out that they could see down through the windshield to my lap as I pulled along side to pass and were telling the vehicles ahead to watch for the nude in the blue car. To test my theory I pulled my shorts across my lap and sure enough the truckers stopped reaching for their radio when I passed. I still pass truckers nude but I make sure I dont linger near where I am exposed to their side mirror. On 2 lane roads I am sure the drivers of oncoming trucks could see I am naked except that we are going in opposite directions so there is not enough time to realize what they are seeing.

Now I drive nude for short trips in town and long trips as well. I drive nude day and night and I even drive nude at night in the winter time with the heater going full blast. I enjoy driving nude, its fun and it doesnt hurt anyone else. Over the years I have driven thousands of miles nude in the United States, Canada and Portugal, all without incident.

This post was edited
RE: When do you drive naked?

These days I am putting my shorts more out of site as I was at one time having them on the front passenger seat but realised that if someone saw them they would more likely realise I am nude so they are more out of site but I can still get to them if I need to and handy when I need to get out of the car as well as I have not driven to a place where I can get out of the car nude yet.

This post was edited

I drive naked all the time when on trips.
Tomorrow I leave from Columbus Ohio to NW Chicago and wont wear anything except to get gas and rest area (maybe).
7 Hours of enjoying the pleasure., It will be warm out so looking forward to the breeze blowing across my naked body.

This post was edited