Only one nude

I have been in a group setting nude all by myself. I had to prove to everyone that I was a nudist and I did not think sexually of it.

This topic was edited
RE:Only one nude

I agree, I have been the only one nude in a couple situations now and I found it far more powerful than arousing. Kind of heady.

I have read about cmnm and cfnm being about the clothed person having the power and the nude person being humiliated but that was not the situation for me. I was empowered.

This post was edited

I agree. Those who see the clothed person as dominant are probably not nudists. They see the naked person as humiliated sexually.

As a nudist I enjoy being naked and I enjoy being seen naked, especially if the viewers are clothed. It is both liberating and empowering. I've often been the only one nude. Then I am relaxed and behave naturally, much as I would if I were clothed like everyone else.

This post was edited

I totally agree with Ollie. I too enjoy being nude and the fact that others are not is irrelevant.

This post was edited

As I said on another question in this group this is an ideal of mine to be able to be nude in a group without any hassles, does it ever happen?

This post was edited