RE:Shaving for nude beach

Today I tried the classic "Nair." 10 minutes, fine. Felt a little burning on the "scrotal" area, though. It worked wonderfully! Waiting to see if I stay smoother "down there" than shaving. Much, much cleaner result though! Still some scrotal discomfort! Powder for now - if still an issue tomorrow, I'll try some hemorrhoidal cream to eliminate the burn! My advice - fine "up top, but leave that zone alone!!

I have used Nair For Men, leave it on no longer than 5 minutes, 6 minutes tops. Then wash it off with a soapy wash rag. Ten minutes is entirely too long, read package directions.

This post was edited

Thanks fellas! I'll give it a shot!

This post was edited

Same here , love to be extra smooth when going to be walking around and swimming at a nude beach

This post was edited

I keep it trimmed!

This post was edited

I prefer the smooth feel and look. In the off season I tend to get lazy and let it grow. During that time if I find that I have a social event I will at least trim. To me it is like getting a haircut. During the summer I will always be smooth for the beach/resort or any other nude social event.

This post was edited

I agree , hard to go back once you have been a smoothie for a season

This post was edited

I just can't bring myself to shave it all off, so I leave a small cut short patch, but shave my cock, balls, and ass. Love that clean newly shaved smooth feeling.

This post was edited

Its only hair , it will grow back

This post was edited

I don't shave or trim @ all - any part of my body. I like very, very much - my body hair & so do almost all my friends

This post was edited

Yep! Always shave it all and give extra attention before nude beach and going to my resort. Like the look and feel.

This post was edited