RE: I'm a newbie with a question

Basic rule of thumb.... If it feels good, do it (at least in private).

This post was edited

Hi Diego - we all do it. Sometimes more sometimes less. But it is normal and natural. No need to stop what is natural. Keep enjoying. The only thing you should be a bit careful about is who you do it in front of ...

This post was edited

Hi newbie ^^ Be free to touch yourself, it's 100% natural and sensual ! I do same when nude :touching, wanking, jerking off ! we are men ^^ Best

This post was edited

Hello DiegoI don't think you need to ask anyone's permission about whether it's okay for you to touch yourselfas long as it's in private there's no harm in it , and as others have said it is your body,

This post was edited
RE:I'm a newbie with a question

I have been a nudist all my life, even before I knew about being a nudist. I was touching myself as long and continue to do so. Kinda wish I had nudist friends that enjoyed this also. When the breeze blows across your balls it is only natural to play with them.

This post was edited

I am always touching and adjusting myself when I am nude , when I am at clubs I try not too adjust myself as far as having a erection in public I think it's fround on ( it's a normal for guys even my age to get) just have fun being naked it's a blast and relaxing

This post was edited

Masturbation is natural. It's normal. Do as much as you like without shame. Obviously not in nudist settings in public but otherwise you are just experiencing body freedom you didn't before.

This post was edited

Oh and men touch their penises when they are nervous or stressed. It tends to be a youth thing but can happen at any age. Be aware of your comfort or discomfort level and think about relaxing and not reflex touching genitals. It will become easy to modify very quickly.

This post was edited

I love this thread that your inquiry has started. I have the same kind of procleveties. I pretty much touch and yank my junk constantly.

Managing your behavior means that you are going to go against everything that the nudist experience should be about.

We have to Be free of shame and insecurities and idiotic morality and norms.

Touch it

This post was edited

It is just normal, I do the same.

This post was edited