Weekend sun therapy

Can anyone love being naked in the sun more than I? We just had a 3 day
reprieve from cooler and cloudy weather. Hi temps were around 75F and
clear skies! I was able to spend several hours each day in my private
backyard soaking up the rays.
A light breeze was blowing through
the nearby tree's dry leaves and with a little imagination I was on the
beach listening to the sound of the waves. If not for the seasonal brew
I was sipping I could have easily imagined it was summertime again.
The sun was a lot lower in the sky and not as warm as summer but I will take what I can, and I did!

This topic was edited
RE: Weekend sun therapy

Me too, the weather was absolutely fantastic. 80, sunny and very little breeze. Wife not a nudist, but in my mind I was st beach soaking up the rays on my allover tan. I couldn't get away, but it was great in my thoughts and mind. I'll take what I can get lol.

This post was edited

The weather here in North Florida has been absolutely perfect but just haven't had a chance to get out in it too much. Won't be able to this week either but there is always the weekend! Might try to sneak down to Apollo Saturday if weather permits or maybe to the Cove. It's going to be 84 tomorrow at the Cove. Dang!

This post was edited

We have not seen the sun here in the Midwest for the last 6 days. It is getting depressing. I was able to sit in the nude on my back patio a couple of weeks ago in a sheltered area with the temp. in the upper 60's. It felt good, but I'm afraid it may be the last time I'll get sun on my whole body for several months.

This post was edited

Its been three long weeks without sun. Heading to FL today to replenish my fading tan. Lucky to have a secret nude beach to use.

Where in FL? I'm in Pensacola and we have a few 'secret spots' too!

This post was edited

Can anyone love being naked in the sun more than I? We just had a 3 day reprieve from cooler and cloudy weather. Hi temps were around 75F and clear skies! I was able to spend several hours each day in my private backyard soaking up the rays.A light breeze was blowing through the nearby tree's dry leaves and with a little imagination I was on the beach listening to the sound of the waves. If not for the seasonal brew I was sipping I could have easily imagined it was summertime again. The sun was a lot lower in the sky and not as warm as summer but I will take what I can, and I did!We had a very freakishly hot April with some days in the high 80s, and 90s, and my living room faces the sun, and in the summer time I often leave the sliding doors open 24/7 ( I am on the 3rd floor) and they open to my patio/deck. Several times I have sunbathed nude on my deck, totally private, yet open, no one could see what I was doing, and I got to enjoy the full benefit of the Sun's warmth.

This post was edited

Possibly not more than... But certainly as much. Just a great feeling

This post was edited

Its been a cold fall and winter here in the southeast US so not much sun time. I'm hating it and am ready for spring and full blown hot summer time!

This post was edited