Surprising nudist experience with my colleague

Last week I and two of my colleagues went to another city for an official tour. We were staying in a hotel. After reaching hotel we went to our own rooms for taking shower. I closed the door but forgot to lock. I got full nude and went inside bathroom, completed my shower and came out full nude. Then I saw one of my colleagues is on my bed, with a huge shock I saw her and she looked at me. Immediately she went out seeing me full nude. I remained standing like a lamp-post for about 5 minutes. Later I explained to her about my practice of nudism, but I do not know how much she has accepted.

This topic was edited
RE:Surprising nudist experience with my colleague

That was inappropriate for her to enter your room while you showered. She may have actually expected to embarrass you, expecting you to be wrapped in a towel or in pajamas.
Instead, she got embarrassed.

This post was edited

I would have asked her what she is doing in my room, invading your privacy. There was no reason for you to apologize or explain. Whether or not you are naked or in a tux she was inappropriately in your space and needs to be called on it. It may even be something to address with your personnel manager as an "FYI". Men can end up set up for harassment charges by women who don't respect boundaries and are then accused of harassment. It's a weird world out there, at least in the US!

This post was edited

I know that your point is very much correct. However, as nusdism is not aprreciated in my country or society. Hence, I tried to explain about nudism. May be someday she will be a nudist.

This post was edited

I am just trying to make her easy, and trying her to feel free from embarassment

This post was edited

I know that your point is very much correct. However, as nusdism is not aprreciated in my country or society. Hence, I tried to explain about nudism. May be someday she will be a nudist.

There are many places in the world where nudism isn't appreciated, in fact unfortunately most places in the world are like this.

However, I have yet to find somewhere where you cannot be naked in the privacy of your own room, be that at home or in a hotel.

The fact that she was there is the problem, not that you were naked there. Having said that, there's nothing wrong with trying to discuss nudism, and to spread the word :D

This post was edited

I am just trying to make her easy, and trying her to feel free from embarassment

I understand completely. In my massage school, a woman student accidentally uncovered me completely, and was very embarrassed. I tried to reassure her that it was no concern of mine - I told her I had frequently modeled for art classes and was not bothered by the exposure. It took several days before she really accepted that it was a minor thing, not something she needed to be upset about. Saying you're a nudist might be seen as explaining your nudity (although coming out of the shower into your room that hardly needs explaining) but I hope she took it as you intended it: don't worry, I'm not offended or bothered to have been seen naked.

This post was edited

In this context, I would like to share one funny experience with a colleague.

We were on a work trip and we were sharing room. Before this, i once shared with him that i am a naturist.

This time, one night after work we went to bed, i had a towel around me and as i entered and covered myself, i took out the towel and kept it beside the bed. we were still chatting and he knew that I sleep nude.

Next morning, as i woke up i realised he was inside the washroom and was shaving. He came out wished me Good morning, i noticed that he got a cut and profusely bleeding but he was unaware of it.

I jumped out and started looking for cotton and some medicine. Got ice cubes and pressed it.....then got some antibiotic cream which i applied, then i realised that i was fully nude and not only that, i was having a morning erection as well.

He was quite cool, at one point, he was sitting on the bed and i was standing in front him and nursing...he looked at my erection and said - Sorry to bother you , you could not even put up a cover .

I smiled and said - no prob, being a nudist i rather feel comfortable this way.

This post was edited

The plumber called to fix my shower. It was a replacement job. Once he had finished I stripped naked and climbed in to prove it was working correctly. I even had a semi erection. He did not mention it but I bet he told his wife!

This post was edited

WOW, great ...nice pic also

This post was edited

No problem foreither of you. And in your own room anyway.

This post was edited