Hello

like most of us here, my wife isn't really into it, however, she don't mind me being nude at home :) sometimes, although very rarely, she will join me nude.
As long as she don't mind me being nude, I don't mind her staying clothed :)

This topic was edited
RE: Hello

like most of us here, my wife isn't really into it, however, she don't mind me being nude at home :) sometimes, although very rarely, she will join me nude.As long as she don't mind me being nude, I don't mind her staying clothed :)

That's pretty much my situation too and from what I have seen for a lot of guys. After a few years though she seems to expect it and a few days ago she asked "why do you still have your clothes on". LOL. I had come home and took a little longer than usual to get undressed. I think it's great that spouses can let each other do what they want in this regard especially at home.

This post was edited

like most of us here, my wife isn't really into it, however, she don't mind me being nude at home :) sometimes, although very rarely, she will join me nude.As long as she don't mind me being nude, I don't mind her staying clothed :)

That's pretty much my situation too and from what I have seen for a lot of guys. After a few years though she seems to expect it and a few days ago she asked "why do you still have your clothes on". LOL. I had come home and took a little longer than usual to get undressed. I think it's great that spouses can let each other do what they want in this regard especially at home.yes that's just how we roll, we let eachother follow what ever hobbies/interests we like, some we do share, others we try and take an interest in, while the rest we just leave each other to it :)

This post was edited

Yes I'm retired but in that situation, I am always nude 24/7 at home and I have nudist mates that drop by or always open to have new ones joining me/us, the wife knows about the meets but doesn't want to be here so she's at work or goes out when this happens

This post was edited

I am lucky enough to be nude around the house and we wife has no problems

This post was edited

Similar here, my wife is used to me being nude around home and it doesn't bother her much these days, it did initially and just occasionally she gets uptight about it during the day as her parents drop in sometimes. I have said if it doesn't bother me, why should it bother you but that doesn't seem enough.

I'm starting to think she would not recognise me with my clothes on at home .... or think who is the guy here with clothes on .... or that I'm sick.

This post was edited

Similar here. I am often nude at home but wife rarely is.
Only difference I do put something on if someone other than my wife is here, usually only gym shorts in the summer unless it is a more "formal" gathering.
She also asks me why I if I have clothes on when we have been home alone for more than a few minutes.

This post was edited

Well, my wife's not into it like I am but she did have coffee with me on the back porch yesterday with nothing more than her open winter coat.
It was a good look on her! :)

This post was edited

same with my wife when my older brother comes over and we can go nude, she leaves us to be by ourselves too.

This post was edited
RE:Hello

In my opinion, this is the best attitude about it to have. Nudism isn't for everyone. But, that's okay. My wife Samantha will go nude around me, she just doesn't want to be nude in front of others. But, she respects me going nude with others at resorts and such! :) You have to find that balance and respect it. :)

This post was edited
RE:Hello

I have been slowly spending time naked around the house. My wife seems to be accepting my nudism as I spent the summer swimming my laps naked. Ive come a long way since my discussion with her about nudism last year.

This post was edited