Group Rules for Perspective Members

BLANK, PRIVATE OR MINIMALLY FILLED OUT PROFILES ... will NOT be allowed to join. Must have a profile picture. Those members that have not logged onto the site in over 90 days will be dropped and you can reapply for membership to the group.

Profile photos: 99% or more of the requests I get from people that have no profile photo have zero info in their profile. How are you suppose to be taken seriously as a member here or as a True Nudist is you're not willing to share information about who you are, where you are, what your interests are ... take the time to fill out your profile, post a picture of yourself and I'll gladly take the time to allow you to join groups I moderate.

ANY male members that post pictures of themselves with erections will not be allowed to join. I go through your profile and your gallery. If I see pictures that do NOT conform to TN photos policies, you will NOT be allowed to join. Torso only photos, selfie butt shots, photos from the ground up between your legs and headless photos will also be grounds for membership deletion and non acceptance into the group.

It takes very little time and effort to fill out a profile. If you don't have the time, patience and willingness to fill out your profile, I can't take the time to allow you to join groups I moderate.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

This topic was edited
RE:Group Rules for Perspective Members

Good to see you are trying to keep the rubbish out of this group.

This post was edited

Bump

This post was edited

Bump!

This post was edited

Bump ...

As I do, periodically, with all my groups, I've begun going through the members list and deleting members for various reasons; no profile picture, torso or backside only in frame, forehead only in frame, genital focus in frame, no relation to nudism in profile pic (ie, vehicle) ...

This was the preliminary round and I will go through and be checking profiles of remain members and be deleting those that have not logged onto the site in a couple months or more. I will begin going through the remaining member's profiles to look for things that do no follow TN photo rules or the rules for being a member of this group.

Far too often I find that people join these groups to view photos they are unable to view because they are not members. They contribute nothing to the group conversations. I'd rather have 10 people that are members of groups and all conversing than to have hundreds and almost all of them not contributing anything to the group ... those will be deleted.

This post was edited

So true that you do get the impression that people join these groups for the sole reason of unlocking the media, seems like more effort than its worth in my opinion

This post was edited