RE:How did being 'not as endowed' make you feel first time at a nudist place?

Mine is so short that it often inverts, an uncomfortable feeling. It does get big enough to satisfy my wife and make babies. That's all that really matters.

This post was edited

I never gave it a thought. I went naked, and no one cared!

This post was edited

Im a grower so my cock looks pretty small flaccid, but it doesnt worry me. I look at others but no different from looking at other faces etc

This post was edited

never really bothered me, grew up in age of having gym classes in high school and playing sports. I knew I had less to show than some others but was equal to or larger than others. Sure I would have liked a nice 9 inch but have been happy with my 5 incher.

This post was edited

Although Ive grown up going to clothing optional beaches, I was always concerned about having a small penis. I do think its an acceptable statement that most people dont care, but its of course something many will notice. It took a lot of time to me to not be self conscious that when nude at the beach or elsewhere, people will see that I have a short one (even if they dont care). That said, Ive never really had anyone come out and make some mean comment or anything.

This post was edited

The "endowed" also have problems. The barely concealed looks. The giggles.
I had one woman walk up to me, reach out and grab hold and shake it like she was shaking hands and say,
"Pleased to meet you" she let go of it and walked away amid laughter from her friends.
I laughed and walked on.

This post was edited

I had problems at first with it and then grew to accept what was given to me

This post was edited

I was kind of nervous about size and nudity during my first visit to a nude beach. I kind of had that stereotypical image of rather endowed men out there strutting their stuff. It is probably why I got my butt so sun burned. After a bit it finally occurred to me that most were not there to show their goods, but to enjoy a naked day at the beach. It took a bit of looking around me that there were people of all shapes and sizes as well as endowment and I had to think of my reasons for being there. It was just to enjoy some sun and surf in the nude.

This post was edited

Learned to just accept myself as being the way I am . Grew to accept what was given to me . Steve

This post was edited

I really don't believe the majority of nudists even pay attention.

This post was edited