New group Moderator/Owner

Hello All,

I requested that I take over this group and TT2 granted my request. I'll be going through the members and cleaning house. Also ... there will be some changes to the photo policy.

This group is about Amazing Nudist Photos, not just you taking selfies or doing normal things around the house. There will be exceptions but I'd like this group to concentrate on Amazing Nudist Photos ... not your run of the mill photos.

Thanks,

AndyDi

This topic was edited
RE:New group Moderator/Owner

Thanks for stepping up and taking over Andy!!! I'm in some other groups that you are the moderator for and I really like the way you run a tight ship!!!
:-)

This post was edited

Thanks Roy! Appreciate that you like the way I Mod my groups. It can be time consuming but I'm bound and determined to try and keep this place for True Nudists and keep those here for the wrong reasons out! ;-)

This post was edited

Congrats Andy! You are truly one to follow, you have always set the wrong ones right! Keep up the good work.

This post was edited

Thanks IHTL's! Appreciate your kind words of encouragement! I do my best to keep it real, keep it true and keep myself and others honest.

;-)

This post was edited

Hey Andy, noticed the cover photo change immediately and discovered you were the new Mod. Thanks for the improvements, you have done well with you other sites as well. Y'all have a fun day.!

This post was edited

Thank You!

This post was edited

Thanks Andy.

This post was edited

Very good, I look forward to seeing your definition of Amazing and seeing if i can meet the criteria.

This post was edited

Well done for taking on the role. Cheers, SBN.

This post was edited

how can I contact TT2? There is I group I belong to that Id like to take over being moderator. The original moderator hasn't been there for years.

This post was edited