Holiday in Madrid, Barcelona and Sitges Spa, 22 April 2018-15 May 2018

Hi everyone, I will be arriving in Madrid about the 22nd of April 2018 and staying until the 25th of April. Where should I go and are there places to be nude? Anyone want to meet up and HON?

Barcelona from 25 April to 28 April, then a Mediterranean Cruise for 8 days, reurning to Barcelona the 6th of May.

Sitges around the 8th of May.

Anyone who wants to meet up to HON or knows anything I should see and do and places to go, especially nude ones, please let me know. Thanks so much.

This topic was edited
RE:Holiday in Madrid, Barcelona and Sitges Spa, 22 April 2018-15 May 2018

Hola me llamo Jess. Perdona escribo en espaol es ms facil para mi que en ingles. En Madrid te recomiendo ir al www.nakedspa.es merece la pena es un sitio pequeo reciente reformado. En Barcelona para esa temporada ya puedes ir a la playa nudista Mar Bella puedes ir en Metro esta en la misma ciudad y en Sitges hay dos playas nudistas yo te recomiendo la mas cercana al pueblo detras del cementerio. La otra esta lejos y es de piedras.
Para ir de Madrid a Barcelona tienes que pasar por mi ciudad Zaragoza, si quieres conocerla podrias pasar alguna noche en mi casa. Aqui tenemos un pequeo rio nudista (fotos en mi perfil) y mi casa es libre de ropa
Si necesitas alguna informacin ms conecta conmigo
abrazos desnudos
Jess

This post was edited

Sitges is on my bucket list. I've heard so many good reports of the resort.

I have stayed at El Templo del Sol down the coast from Barcelona, near Tarragona. It is a very big nudist caravan/campsite with cabins and tents for hire. It has excellent facilities, pools (with pool bar), restaurant/bar with evening entertainment (textile) and a long sandy beach (with 2 bars).

This post was edited

Sitges is on my bucket list. I've heard so many good reports of the resort.

My friend and I will be staying there briefly in July

This post was edited