What do nudists wear to a costume party?

This topic was edited
RE:What do nudists wear to a costume party?

Actually have only been to one nudist costume, theme party. It was at Mira Vista Resort in Marana/Tucson, AZ. It was this past Mardi Gras theme dance they had and it was lots of fun. We were there with close friends but only one couple stayed with us and danced and had fun til we closed the place down! We don't typically visit clubs or resorts specifically for costume/theme dance parties. We attend when we are able and our calendar and the club's/resort's event calendars don't always mesh.

For a while, we stayed in costume; Di - mask, feather boa, sheer sarong and bangled flip flops. Me - Hat, Mask, bow tie, flip flops. By midway through the party, we were naked except for Di's boa! :D

Best part of the event ... Di really loved the theme dance and party. I think she'd like to do more of these but enjoys going with friends. Since these close friends live in CO, it's not often that we can get together. But I'm sure that when we do and we hit the calendar just right, we'll attend more of these costume parties.

This post was edited

A mask

This post was edited

Confidence

This post was edited

I'd wear a hat and socks and shoes. Maybe a belt since that's the sign of being complete in an outfit.

This post was edited

Like this?

This post was edited

Body Paint

This post was edited

Well I once wore a Groucho Marxs costume to a Halloween costume party at Laguna Del Sol but only was wearing the wing after a short time there.

This post was edited

Body paint, abbreviated costumes. Had friends do a nude Raggedy Ann and Andy once. The makeup, red yarn wigs, and red yarn pubes.

Ha ha!! Pictures!!! We demand pictures!!

Only been to one costume party, and it was not at a nudist resort. I went as Tarzan. The loincloth was made of deerskin and looked pretty authentic. The knife was a big hunting knife and the closest thing I could find to the one Johnny Weismuller carried. I did chicken out and put some shoes on though. Took the shoes off once indoors. I was not invited back for that party. Oh well. Did get a few comments about my awesome tan with no lines. I replied, "Umgowa".

This post was edited

Maybe native american minimalist. Loincloth with just the hangin flaps, and those pretty small, mockisons, handmade bow and arrows from nature, and of course a heavy tan to give it the red man look.

This post was edited

Body paint seems to be the best option - although I would also include my smile! ;-)

This post was edited