March 3rd & March 17th

Let us have a big tn Spa World get together on Saturday March 3rd. I know we usually have it the last day of the month. But we are not going to do that for February or March. I do plan on being there. It is good to get there early and stay late. Getting at the spa about 9:00 AM is good. I hope to be there about that time with other tn guys with me. Some most likely will stay longer then me. I generally leave to eat at Honey Pig about 6:00 PM or a little after. We generally have lunch at Spa World about noon, Food is good and priced very fair. You do have to wear the spa uniform when leaving the locker room to go into the communal area like the restaurant. Do not ever worry about having to wear shoes in the spa restaurant because they are not required. I enjoy eating there barefoot and my feet love the feel of the very slightly heated floor. There are some heated rooms and one cold one also in the communal area for both males and females to enjoy together. But if you like to stay nude then you must stay in the locker room or the bathhouse part of the locker room. Enjoy the hot tubs, cold tubs, showers, sauna, steam room and the Korean bade pool. Hope to see several new faces and some I have not seen in a while.
P.S.
If you are not able to make it there on the 3rd then try to come out on Saturday March 17. I plan on being there that day also. IF you can be there on the 3rd and ST. Patrick's Day then please do it. We are having my dear friend and the guy who started the Spa World get together IMHAWK07. Mr. Hawk will be flying in from Texas and plans on being at Spa World on March 17th. Make plans on stopping by to see our great tn friend.

I will be wearing a green wrist band on each wrist to help ID me. I will have a few green wristbands to give out to other tn guys so we can ID each other.

This topic was edited
RE:March 3rd & March 17th

Sounds like a fun time. I am going to see if I can make it up on the 3rd. The 17th is the Sharock 8K in Va Beach and I've signed up so that one is out.

This post was edited
RE:March 3rd & March 17th

Looking forward to to seeing you guys at Spa World on Saturday March 3rd with my 28 year old nephew. Join in the relaxing Korean spa/bathhouse.

This post was edited