Want to be employed at a nudist resort

Hi, i'm 28 and i'd like to live my life permenanetly naked. I d like to work at an naturist resort if even possible, any idea how i could start my search? I live in Quebec and it is pretty cold, and i d love having tips!

This topic was edited
RE:Want to be employed at a nudist resort

Start looking for your new employment someplace that is warm year round. Canadia ain't that place. May I suggest Jamaica or areas near there?

This post was edited

California has a lot of nudist resorts, and we enjoy sunny and warm weather most of the year!

Plus we need more nudists here than textiles !

This post was edited

Florida has several year round clothing optional resorts also.

This post was edited

Google the words -- nudist resort careers --

This post was edited

Many nudist resorts I've been to the staff all wear clothes. It helps to identify them but other than that it's quite absurd.

This post was edited

Many nudist resorts I've been to the staff all wear clothes. It helps to identify them but other than that it's quite absurd.

The management of those places should be convinced to supply the employees with a specific color/type of cap to identify them as staff and then let the employees decide for themselves if they need any additional covering, depending on the job they were doing at the time.

This post was edited

If somebody knows of an accepting resort, i'd like a lot to get a job in such a place. I don't know what type of general jobs it would corresponds, but i did check for "carreer" but in winted, it's not easy haha!

This post was edited

Main issue is that most big resorts that really do employ people who apply for jobs are in Europe, and as a Canadian you will need a permit to work there. Other handicap is that jobs are seasonal. At most April - Oct, most probably May-Sep or in jobs involving entertainment for kids, often the peak holiday season like middle of July - late August.

Another is a language barrier. In Croatian resorts your probable combo French/English doesn't bring you very far, actually that is an asset mainly in France - but nothing extraordinary there, either. On the other hand, if you are an entrepreneurial type, you might start your own resort, nude spa, campsite or whatever, anywhere. All you need is a bit of money (or a considerable credit), a lot of work and some expertise - or maybe stepping in into an existing establishment. There are many small private nude places in US, some of which might welcome a person like you.

Wishing you luck

Aki aka TravelNudie

This post was edited

Years ago while working as an engineer I got a call from a headhunter. She was probing to see if I would be interested in taking a job with a competitor. When she asked " what kind of job would it take to lure you away?". I answered " maintenance man at a nudist resort in the Caribbean". She was silent for a few seconds and then said bye.

This post was edited

Check the ads in the back of AANR's 'Bulletin' magazine. Resorts advertise for caretakers/help pretty regularly this time of year although they generally are looking for couples.

This post was edited