A New Identity

It is sad to think that it became deplorable for the majority of men to have a full bush, and shaving them became the standard. Now a days we are subject to disdain because we choose to display our groins as they should be seen. I think we should call ourselves "BUSHMASTERS"

This topic was edited
RE: A New Identity

They say, "Where ignorance is bliss , it's folly to be wise" and "Beauty is only skin deep"! So we'll leave our pubes in place and leave those stupid people who's concept of attractiveness is being smooth below the belt, to wallow in their ignorance of the benefits of the bush and the way nature intended us to be!
Pubes separate the men from the boys and I've always harboured the suspicion that guys who get rid of theirs have some sort of prepubescent fixation! I don't believe it's done for cleanliness purposes. Soap and water works very well!
BUSHMASTERS is indeed a nice title for those of us who are happy to nurture and display our thicket. I revel in mine and at one time referred to it as my "Luxurious Presidential Suite" when George Bush Jr. was in the White House!:)

This post was edited

I love the whole concept of BUSHMASTERS, Bob, think it's brilliant!
Count me in as an avid supporte!. ..

Guys shaving their pubes is a metaphor for what has been happening
to our planet. Worldwide, forests and bushlands have been destroyed
at an alarming rate, replaced, at least in part, by manicured
development. What mankind is doing to the planet, individual men
are doing to their bodies when they shave their beautiful bushes
and body hair. I read a statistic recently (think it might have
been here on TN) that Millenials shave their bodies more than any
other segment of the population. With that being the case, unless
the pendulum swings the other way and hair makes a comeback, there
is the prospect that future generations will just assume men
are naturally hairless. We nudist men who aren't embarassed about
being seen naked have a mission to show how bodies really
look in 2016. Our posts and photos will be the Vintage nudist pics
of the future! BUSHMASTERS may likely be the beginning of a
movement, a new consciousness so to speak. Not only bush hair, but
outback bush (ass) hair, armpit hair, nipple hair. . . all are what
we stand for.. ..

Here's to BUSHMASTERS and our mission for mankind!

This post was edited

I love my pubes and wear and show them off proudly.

This post was edited

Count me in as BUSHMASTERS ....Thanks

This post was edited

Proud of mine and I get lots of compliments so I know there are lots of folks out there who appreciate being natural.

This post was edited
RE:A New Identity

bushmasters love it! am a proud bushmaster!

This post was edited

i too am a proud bush master!!

This post was edited

Over a year ago, I reclaimed my bush and am pretty damn happy about it. No more messy and time consuming shaving. I was a smoothie for years, but it feels so good to have a full bush again and not feel shame about it at resorts and naked venues. Now, I do think it is up to each individual person and how they feel about pubic hair or otherwise, but I find it refreshing to see more people at resorts with a full bush. It makes me wonder if the trend is reversing. I enjoy vintage nudist photos where everyone seemed to have a full bush and celebrating life.

I also believe for me, as I approach middle-age, I just don't care, am me, and keeping it simple and natural!

I guess I have joined or re-joined the ranks of the "Bushmaster!"

This post was edited

Thanks to encourgement from other bushmen, I am again returning to the hairy fold, having shaved for a good few years.
As someone else has commented, I was getting fed up trying ensure that every last pubic hear was neatly removed and having thought I had achieved perfection only coming to find that I had somehow missed a few, leaving it looking untidy.
I know I will never manage a thick undergrowth but at least I can feel confident that more and more men are returning to being hairy.

This post was edited

I have loved seeing all the younger gay guys here stop shaving and primping. The straight ones are still at it...lol. It's just easier sexier better and manly as hell.

This post was edited