RE:WHO SAW YOU LAST?

Postman yesterday, and just before that the window cleaners

This post was edited

Our female neighbour she always comes over for a drink/chat every Friday evening. Its a shame she is textile but at least she is accepting of our lifestyle.

This post was edited

Kinda strange that HE asked to come visit , met you with you in the buff and all he did was take off his shirt..

This post was edited

I was in a hotel last week.In the middle of the night i woke up and had to go to the loo. As i stepped in I found that the floor was water logged. I called up house keeping and a guy came to clean up. I was nude.
He completed his job and asked me to check. I stood up from bed, uncovered myself....nude...walked and checked it.
He was about to leave but i asked him to wait, took some time to find my wallet and tipped him.

When he was leaving, i told him...I always sleep nude and feel comfortable in this way,

He smiled, looked at me top to bottom to centre and said - no problem sir.

This post was edited

I went hiking yesterday (2/4/18) up by Lake Castaic. The temps were in the low 80's with a light breeze.
After about an hour of nude hiking a guy came along who was going down to the lake to do some fishing. We exchanged greetings and I wished him luck with his fishing. No issues with the fact I was nude.
On the way home, driving nude of course, while on interstate 5 south bound, I was passed on the right side by a large SUV towing a trailer. It did not even register that they were beside me until I noticed the rear passenger window rolled down and the people inside had there phones out taking pictures of me.
All was good as they were laughing and giving me the thumbs up.

This post was edited

My random roomies while traveling. Last week a retired Canadian who gladly took my naked pic while I was out on the balcony. This week a retired Englishman who has never mentioned my casual nudity in the room. Next week I will have different roomies so who knows. It would have been the whole travel group had the local guide's suggestion been followed. He was demonstrating the method of execution that the Indonesians did. After he blindfolded me, he said the prisoner was always nude. And tugged at my shorts. Would have been fine with me.

This post was edited

I stayed at a hotel in Columbus, Ohio on New Years. I went to the vending machine across the hall from my room and was seen by someone staying 2 doors down. They were drunk and he high fived me for being out there naked.

This post was edited

That is so cool.

This post was edited

This morning, about an hour ago I was set to take some nude photos in the snow outside the front of my house. I was so intent setting the camera up that I didn't notice a lady walking towards me with her dog. I was stood waiting for the camera to fire (on a 10 sec delay) when I saw her literally feet away. I nipped in through the front door. I know she saw me as she did a double take.

Then I set up for the next photo and stood waiting for the camera to fire My neighbour came round the corner. She did a double take too.

Both ladies know me but I guess they were surprised to see me naked, especially as it was bitterly cold.

This post was edited

Day before yesterday in the morning I called room service for water and I opened the naked. He smiled and went back.

This post was edited