BODY piercings

What are your reactions in nude situations if you have genital piercings? I am multi pierced and not an issue at gay events I go to. I was of great interest to many folks at NEW ORLEANS NAKED BIKE RIDE,,, even spectators commented on me, and also at Folsom Street Fair I was the most multi pierced. I use to remove everything for Dr visits...especially urologists... Since getting a new one I just leveled with her and said I'm getting too old to put in and out.//Can we work with this and her commend was of course...Only once was someone really rude to me... I said when the woman came in that I had some extra holes down there where things had been removed and I didn't wish it to be a topic of conversation. She bit my head off, was a total bitch about it and from that day on I refused her ever to be near me or involved in my care in any way. Even had it noted on my chart...never to send her in the room with me...Wonder if they freak out at unusually laced tattoos? Times have changed and so has what is now mainstream...

This topic was edited
RE:BODY piercings

When I have been naked outdoors (mostly on beaches) I've never encountered any problems, I can see people looking at my PA and sometimes I get asked about it but not had any negative comments.

I haven't been in the position of being naked in front of a Dr with my PA in as when I have been I've had to take it out for operations. I don't think I would take it out if I had a general appointment.

Sexually I have had a few people say my PA would put them off oral which is understandable but no nasty comments

This post was edited

My feeling is whatever floats your boat. I personally do not understand it and agree with my wife and other women Ive heard talking about them that it just looks dumb. But they too felt it inappropriate to be rude, just ignore it and let the guys they were talking about be themselves. Its not something that affects anyone else just like nudism doesnt affect others. Its actions that affect others.

This post was edited

It's not for me, but who cares, pierce any and all you want.

This post was edited

Piercing like tats, is a personal choice and what makes that individual happy. It is not going to hurt anyone else, not like someone doing too much drugs or drinking and then getting behind the wheel and thinking they can drive safely. I find it somewhat interesting of why individuals do piercing and tats and I will ask. I've yet to get a rude reply back from me asking, some are more than glad to explain why. I personally can't think of doing such a thing but it was their choice and not for me to judge them for it. In many ways, some of that tats I've seen are wonderful works of art, and some piercing is eye pleasing. I've always wondered what those individual doing the tats and piercing think when it comes to doing it around genitals....

This post was edited

I have an opinion on things changing over the years. Yes!

To further answer your question, no matter what is mainstream, there will always be people who cannot be gracious and let things pass. Over the last few years my wife and I have had at least three situations (nothing to do with nudism) where people came up to us and butted into our lives about things which were none of their business. I think this has to do with the social justice/activism impetus recently flooding our society. The bottom line, be prepare for hearing more opinions from strangers, whether solicited or not.

As far as body modifications, they have become far more common and accepted in our society. Along the same line, pubic grooming and shaving has gone from kinky to acceptable over the last 30 years.

This post was edited

When I have been naked outdoors (mostly on beaches) I've never encountered any problems, I can see people looking at my PA and sometimes I get asked about it but not had any negative comments.I haven't been in the position of being naked in front of a Dr with my PA in as when I have been I've had to take it out for operations. I don't think I would take it out if I had a general appointment.Sexually I have had a few people say my PA would put them off oral which is understandable but no nasty comments

For oral, I look at PAs as a welcome exotic experience... :)

This post was edited

I like the idea of not only being in and owning your body, but also celebrating it. I grew up with a lot of repression, and that included negative perceptions of anything or anybody with tatts or piercings, but that was a previous life. Now I realize my past numbed me from feeling things, and have been reclaiming and restoring myself since then through yoga, meditation and stretching along with professional body therapy.

I am still tatt and piercing free and focus on my fitness and recovery instead. My tastes tend to change regularly, so I would likely want to get rid of a tattoo after a few years. I regret that my parents circumcised me and am restoring my foreskin and the scar tissue is a problem to work with, so I can't imagine wanting more with a PA or other cock piercing. My nips are still pretty numb, so I'm working on developing them as an erogenous zone and can't imagine a piercing there either.

I remember watching a documentary about African women with lip plates where they pierced and stretched their lower lips so by the time they were in their 40s they could carry a good sized dinner plate in it. My own reaction was: really? However, what struck me the most is how they put in the plates and would just glow in their most gracious beauty, and then their lip plates indeed made them beautiful as they felt.

Body piercings are awesome when they make you claim your awesomeness and I will only say "cool" to that.

This post was edited

I have only been in a few social situations since I have had my PA. I was at a nude 5k at a resort a few years ago and it seemed that was the one time I got a lot of questions from both guys and even straight couples. I'm a bit of a introvert, so it was definitely a conversation starter. I also enjoy going to Korean Spas (Spa Castle, King Spa) and other guys have asked about it. Before I had gotten pierced if I saw another guy with one I would ask if it was alright to ask a few questions about it. Everyone that I talked to about it was very nice and let me get a closer look at it. I do the same now if anyone asks. I have only really had one negative experience when I was briefly dating someone. They thought it was odd and so I took it out. That ended and its back in now. It frustrates me that many resorts still have a no genital jewelry policy. They are missing out on younger nudists visiting the resorts.

This post was edited

i have a guiche

This post was edited

i have a guiche

This post was edited