RE: What type of wine glass to you prefer?

We prefer stemmed wine glasses and have several sets of red and white. We have large ones which we use after one of those bad days, so we can say we only had one glass. LolWe love those large red wine glasses ... damn near hold awhole bottle! :D

This post was edited

I use a plasticStemmed wineglassfrom REI. It will not break and the wine is always good:)Well, maybe I should put my REI dividend to work?
Dave

This post was edited

My wife and I received a 'wine aeroator' (sp?) as a gift a couple of years ago. It looks like a clear glass funnel device with a wire screen on the inside. You pour your wine into the top, it swirls around and goes through the screen and ... presto ... you have sped up the wine breathing process. It actually works pretty well.

This post was edited

We generally only have Riddle wine glassed for both white and red wines

This post was edited
RE:What type of wine glass to you prefer?

Oh yes...I almost forgot the most obvious answer...a full one!!

This post was edited

Gail and I prefer stem glassware for our wine tasting. But we will not turn down wine in the stemless glassware, thank you. John

This post was edited

Gail and I prefer stem glassware for our wine tasting. But we will not turn down wine in the stemless glassware, thank you. John

This post was edited

This post was edited

I like the stemless ones but use whatever I need to. I learned along time ago when partying how to hold your beer bottle or mixed drink with my finger under the bottom so as not to have it slip through my hands. LOL!.

This post was edited