RE:What's everyone's plans for today?

Seems about right ...The nice weather we were having after Wolf girl placed that order for warmer days ... we are now getting the cold/rainy weather she returned! :DDDDStay warm all you Happy Nudists! Enjoy your midget golf. It's most likely what we call Miniature golf. :DDD Lift those drinks to us on that warm patio! ;-)

Yes, Miniature golf! We call it Minigolf :-))

This post was edited

Optimism paid off - there's something shiny in the sky, and the rain has stopped. Still cold, but at least there's a sunny side of the street that's a bit warmer than the shady side.

This post was edited

Becoming colder, cloudier and beginning to drizzle. Rain predicted for the next few days ... and I'm suppose to play "regular golf" on Tuesday. Not sure if that's going to happen ... :DDD

I'll need to find an inside project to do today. Something I've needed to do when it's just to cold and wet to be outside ... maybe rearrange my sock drawer! :DDD

This post was edited

Very pretty but can understand why it would get tiring after a very short time.

We just got a text message from our close friends in Colorado, also nudists. They had a prediction of 3-4 inches of snow and they sent us a picture of 6" and still falling!

I'll stop complaining about the cold weather and a little precipitation! :DDD

This post was edited

OMG that's too funny!! Blowing snow in the nude! LOL

This post was edited

That hysterical!
Make me feel good about my living in the south! Was 60 here this morning while I was having my morning coffee outside with a little play time in the greenhouse!

This post was edited

I had to work today till 4 pm and then came home to enjoy my nude life . Relax and check the web and then make my dinner

This post was edited

South Carolina is suppose to be 81 degrees tomorrow. The end of winter might be over?
Have to work but the weekend should be nice.
Later

This post was edited

The weather is warm, but it's raining and thundering since noon so today we are enjoying a lazy sunday at home; spending time online, listening to good music and having silly conversations :-))

This post was edited

Cloudy and overcast this morning but the clouds should dissipate before noon. I think it's a stay home and naked day! Getting ready for a bunch of kids arriving tomorrow for our grandson's Bday pool party and BBQ.

This post was edited