RE:What was the last thing that made you smile?

W.C.Fields apparently said "Always smile first thing in the morning. Might as well get it over with." - that's the sort of thing that makes me smile, but maybe that's just my sense of humour.

This post was edited

My sweetie talking about things he is going to buy for Valentine's Day which of course I know he isn't going to buy because he doesn't want me to know what he is going to buy and I hate that but I also love it and I want to know but also do not want to know but it's of course nicer to know and need to stop typing because I probably do not make any sense ...^_^

:DDDDDDDD

... reading this post is absolutely the last thing that made me smile! ;-)

This post was edited

Love your comment!

This post was edited

W.C.Fields apparently said "Always smile first thing in the morning. Might as well get it over with." - that's the sort of thing that makes me smile, but maybe that's just my sense of humour.

Not too many things W.C. Fields said that didn't make me laugh out loud!

This post was edited

Nature turning colorful again, birds singing, first comfortable weather,... Makes me smile every time I go outside or just look out the window :-)))

This post was edited

Nature turning colorful again, birds singing, first comfortable weather,... Makes me smile every time I go outside or just look out the window :-)))

Reading this post and knowing you're still around! ;-)

This post was edited

My partner saying like 10 minutes ago that he has to go to do some paperwork and (trying to convince me) it's not necessary for me to accompany him. #tomorrowisvalentinesday

^_^

:-))

This post was edited

My partner saying like 10 minutes ago that he has to go to do some paperwork and (trying to convince me) it's not necessary for me to accompany him. #tomorrowisvalentinesday^_^:-))

Sneaky Devil! Hope you have a nice Valentine's Day together! XX

This post was edited

Watching an episode of Red Oaks last night and 2 of the characters working out to Richard Simmons on tv.

This post was edited

Sneaky Devil! Hope you have a nice Valentine's Day together! XX

I see right through him (and he still thinks I'm complicated :-DD ) ^_^

We will! Thank you :-))

This post was edited