Sneaking out.

Today was one of these warm autumn days where I could be nude out doors and the first time sense the new pair of 6' X 6' doors i had made had been put up to help keep the dog in the garden and make it more private as well. One of the jobs I did was doing the rubbish and the recycling bins and with the lady next door having company I had to be careful when I took them to the side of the lane which I did when they were in doors. I was also sorting apples I had collected up the lane and putting them in very large plant pots for storage. There was a couple which needed to be chucked out but the food waist bin outside the doors so I decided to take them out but heard the company was leaving so decided to do this when they were gone. The car went and the lady next door watched it go as I could see her head above the doors and when she disappeared i picked up the apples and went out side of the doors looked up the lane to see if anybody was coming and as not I dropped the apples in the food waist bin when I heard ''Sneaking out'' been said and turned around to see the lady next door standing there. She was watching out if the car had to turn around and go past the end of the lane if the road they were going along was still shut. We just had a natter in the same way if I had cloths on and wasn't surprised I was nude as it was warm.

This topic was edited
RE:Sneaking out.

We just had a natter in the same way if I had cloths on and wasn't surprised I was nude as it was warm.

LOL ... be sure to thank her for the conversation and for not getting upset.
She may tell you, "Think nothing of it," but so many people get into a frenzy and have an anxiety attack around any type of nudity. She may be quite relaxed about the human body. I found out my neighbor woman across the street was and its been wonderful.

This post was edited

It is probably a good idea to check, in a nice way, just in case.

When even only discussing nudity I've had one person pretending to be okay about it because they were being polite. However, later when talking to my wife about it was the total opposite.

Fingers crossed for you,

This post was edited

I think my neighbors knew bt the best thing I did was to talk (text) them about it they said they were cool about it it's been 2 years now it's nice to be able to Rome my backyard withno worries

This post was edited

Forgot to add that she had seen me nude plenty of times and is not at all bothered over this.

This post was edited

Fetched in the recycling bin and put the neighbour's one over the wall this week.
Video here.

This post was edited

Fantastic!

This post was edited

On Friday I had a problem with a bin bag and had to split it into two new bags just inside the front gates. You can see what happened in this video..

This post was edited

It was -2C (29F) when I put out the refuse and recycling for collection this morning - naked and barefoot of course.

This post was edited

It was -2C (29F) when I put out the refuse and recycling for collection this morning - naked and barefoot of course.

Not so cold as that when I put out the recycling this morning but, a few weeks ago it most likely was this cold as I do it naked nearly every week now.

This post was edited