RE:Longest time spent nude

My longest is 4 weeks every year last week of june first 3 weeks of july my husband and i go to vera playa in spain , we get up have breakfast outside walk from the apartment to the beach have a drink in the bar lunchtime walk back via the shop to get something for the evening sit outside again or use the pool nude.

Yes, this also a nice place to be nude. Just have to dress for a short walk to Consum, as I also cook myself now and then. But this is just an hour and not every day.

This post was edited

I also cook myself now and then.

You cook yourself???? Must be an awfully big pot you use. WOW, talk about taking hot tubbing to the extreme!!!

This post was edited

I'm sure I've gone 4 Days a time or two. I am only nude at and around home with only a little time spent outside as I have close neighbors and must be very discrete as to when I venture outdoors. Working on my next big step, Going Social!

This post was edited

Are there any others that have had an extended period of being nude you would like to share?

This post was edited

During Hurricane Irma this summer, we lost power for a week and since there was really nothing going on except wait for the power to come back on, I spent the most of the whole week nude. My back yard is fenced and I only got dressed to get ice for the cooler. It was so dark in the mornings that you could go get the newspaper in the nude and no one would have been able to see, which I did every day.

This post was edited

During Hurricane Irma this summer, we lost power for a week and since there was really nothing going on except wait for the power to come back on, I spent the most of the whole week nude. My back yard is fenced and I only got dressed to get ice for the cooler. It was so dark in the mornings that you could go get the newspaper in the nude and no one would have been able to see, which I did every day.

So during that week, how long were you able to be consecutively nude between going on ice runs? That's what this thread is all about, being nude for a continuous period of time all in one stretch.

This post was edited

But since we are on a naturist parc, were we own a holiday house I'm nude for the whole holiday period!

How long did your holiday period last? You did not mention that.

This post was edited

I think it was two weeks I spent naked in France, the longest time not wearing clothes ever.

This post was edited

4 days at Laguna del sol. I will confess, I put a tshirt on because I don't have long enough arms to put lotion on my entire back so burn the back or put on a shirt....no brainer LOL

This post was edited

Does anyone have any new extended periods they would like to add?????

This post was edited