Surprising nudist experience with my colleague

Last week I and two of my colleagues went to another city for an official tour. We were staying in a hotel. After reaching hotel we went to our own rooms for taking shower. I closed the door but forgot to lock. I got full nude and went inside bathroom, completed my shower and came out full nude. Then I saw one of my colleagues is on my bed, with a huge shock I saw her and she looked at me. Immediately she went out seeing me full nude. I remained standing like a lamp-post for about 5 minutes. Later I explained to her about my practice of nudism, but I do not know how much she has accepted.

This topic was edited
RE:Surprising nudist experience with my colleague

That's a huge surprize I think. Even she is from oposite gender, but i think there is no bad intension indeed. If you can properly teach her about nudism, and its effect on human body and mind, i believe she might consider.
Anyway, what was her expression after told ur view abt nudism?
Where was that place?
Nice to see ur experience....
keep it up

This post was edited

I talked to her later again. But she is not much convinced about practising nudism. She is still maintaining a distance from me. I am keeping my patience fo explaning naturism to her after some more days.

This post was edited

try to explain her about this lifestyle positively, do not rush, or any sexual related, so that we can find a fellow too. tell her about this site and this group in bd.

This post was edited