Nude Dancing

I am going to ask my wife to go to the local nudist resort for their Valentines Dance. It will be our first visit to a place that is all nude and not Clothing Optional. When I asked her about joining, she indicated that she would be interested in dancing.

What are your Valentines plans? Is dancing involved? For the women of the group, would you liked to asked to a nude dance?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Dancing

I will be working on Valentines day as well. The dance is Saturday night. We have danced at home naked but not in a room with other nude people. Dancing is not really my thing but she likes it and I like being socially nude. Hopefully we can do them both at the same time and everyone will be happy.

I am glad that you Love Yourself enough to treat your self to a nice dinner and a dance.

This post was edited

We've been to 3 nude dances and observed, very few people, except us were truly nude.
So, Andre, I suggest you contact the venue and see if there is a theme, other than Valentine's Day. And, ask if people usually wear accessories. I'll bet they do! Maybe silly headwear, scarfs, waist jewelry, etc. The website might have pics from this or other dances to get ideas.
22tango2

This post was edited

:)) it's a process. have a guiness for us :)

This post was edited