RE:Clothes to a Nude Beach

If I could I would walk from the car nude as I would have driven there nude and walk to the beach nude or if the car park is for clothed part of the beach I would just put on my shorts from the car to the nudist section of the beach.

This post was edited

If I could I would walk from the car nude as I would have driven there nude and walk to the beach nude or if the car park is for clothed part of the beach I would just put on my shorts from the car to the nudist section of the beach.

Never drive nude because I have a convertible and would rather have the top down and my shorts (but usually noting else) on.

This post was edited

Generally, where I go, they have Park Rangers patrolling the parking lot. So I wear short, t-shirt and flip-flops when I cross the parking lot.

This post was edited

Generally, where I go, they have Park Rangers patrolling the parking lot. So I wear short, t-shirt and flip-flops when I cross the parking lot.

Why the shirt?

This post was edited

Last week I was in Maspalomas. Some days I wore a light toga to walk from my resort to the car and from the car park to the beach. At other times it was a light, see-through wrap. They were lifted by the slightest breeze, showing everything.

This post was edited

It is an easy way to carry the shirt, so that when I return to by extremely hot car inside, it won't be uncomfortable on my back. That is the way, I have always done it.

This post was edited

It depends on which beach. Last month I wore a folded-in-half sarong and flip-flops from my car to the beach at Haulover. It's a bit of a walk through the lot, pay at the kiosk, tunnel under the road, but it is really convenient when it becomes my cloth to lay on. Very efficient. And it feels good!

This post was edited

I have a tshirt over the drivers seat as that means I dont have to put anything on and still avoid the hot leather

This post was edited

How much clothing do you wear walking from the parking lot to a nude beach.For me it surprises me how many men wear shirt, shorts and underwear to a nude beach.Even stranger is when someone wears a swimsuit under their clothes and takes it off almost immediately.I generally only wear gym shorts and flip-flops.Why wear more than necessary when it is all going to come off?

It's differs from visit to visit. Some days it's cooler when we arrive so I'll wear a long sleeve t shirt or even a sweatshirt. I always wear a pair of shorts and I have two; one that's very lightweight and pretty much see thru, the other is mesh. I cut out the liners and if you concentrate hard enough, you can see I've got nothing on underneath. Footwear; depends on the venue. Some places I can wear my flip flops, other beaches I need to wear my Teva's that have a bit more grip and stay on my feet better on some of the trails.

Most times, I'll wear the lightest weight shorts and no t shirt and flip flops and once in the nude zone, all of it comes off and goes into my backpack chair.

My wife is a sundress kinda girl. When it's cooler when we will be arriving, she'll wear shorts and long sleeve t or sweat shirt. She almost always wears tennis shoes or her Teva's. Love it when she wears her sundresses. :D

This post was edited

I usually cycle. There is a ferry across to the main beach and an optional section beyond. My cycle clothes are left in my pannier and I usually just wear swim shorts on the ferry. Once out of sight of the ferry these come off, unless it's busy on the nature walk to the optional section.

This post was edited