Oasis of the Seas cruise was GREAT

just returned from a too short cruise of Eastern Caribbean to include a stop at St Maarten/Martin. We had almost 4 glorious hours on the Club O beach before getting overly cooked all over. My wife's first social nude adventure but now likes it. YAY! Feared that day might never happen. Still won't allow pics of her but it was a major milestone just getting to this point.

This topic was edited
RE:Oasis of the Seas cruise was GREAT

So glad she was brave enough to take the plunge. Now she knows the enjoyment of being nude socially. Welcome home.

This post was edited

This September we are doing a Greek Islands cruise on the Jewel of the Seas, but next September we are thinking of trying the Oasis. Our anniversary falls on the day it stops in St. Maarten. We would get to spend it nude at the Perch Bar sampling Willy's frozen drinks!

This post was edited

We went ahead and booked on Oasis for next September while we were on our Greek Islands cruise, even though both St. Thomas and St. Maarten were hit hard by the recent hurricanes. Hopefully the islands recover by then and Club Orient gets a Perch II bar up and running by then!

This post was edited

I think Club O will be fine by next September. They are working very hard there and are making some great progress. And the Perch is being rebuilt already. Check out the Club Orient group here or go to their sites/pages on Facebook, Twitter, or their actual web site for a picture showing Perch Lite and in the background you can see some of the guest quarters that are starting to look better as well. Your anniversary visit should be fine there.

This post was edited

I think Club O will be fine by next September. They are working very hard there and are making some great progress. And the Perch is being rebuilt already. Check out the Club Orient group here or go to their sites/pages on Facebook, Twitter, or their actual web site for a picture showing Perch Lite and in the background you can see some of the guest quarters that are starting to look better as well. Your anniversary visit should be fine there.

One of the owners of the rental units at Club O gave a talk on last week's Bare Necessities nude cruises. He had pictures of the site that I hadn't seen before as well. One of the problems is that the government wants everything built to a new code which they haven't even come up with yet. There are about 30-35 units that they think can be refurbished and back up and running by the end of the year, but after that it is going to be a slow process. He did mention they have plans to expand Club O on the land they have near the salt pond with all-new construction. The larger size will help make them more financially sound. We are hoping the new Perch and maybe a rebuilt Papagayos will be serving food, but don't expect much in the way of the rest of the club. They would be closed that time of year anyway.

This post was edited