Napping

If you intentionally take a nap at home, do you do it naked?
I generally do.

This topic was edited
RE:Napping

Since I am always nude at home and I sleep nude at night. Being retired when I nap, I can see no reason to dress for my afternoon respite.

This post was edited

I like your thinking, makes total sense. Not to get political but our country worries so much about regulating drugs and alcohol which have proven good to some and harmful to others. What harm has nudity itself caused? No more than the drugs and alcohol. Depends on the user. We need a voice in the Legislature, in the Courts.

This post was edited

We nap if we are tired. Because we live naked, we sleep or nap naked and can't sleep any other way. If we are traveling and in a hotel room, we're always naked unless we have to leave the room and we nap naked in the hotel rooms as well.

I've nodded off while clothed and actually didn't sleep well. If I do nap with clothes on it's rare and I usually wake up with significant amount of upper clothing twisted and bottom clothing causing some very uncomfortable pinching! I gotta be really tired to attempt a nap with clothes on.

I'd get some down time while out on wildland fires while I was working. I was tired enough that I would sleep in fire gear but they were usually cat naps here and there. At night, if we bedded down and were not on the fire line, I was naked in my sleeping bag, usually on a cot.

This post was edited

About half the time I am already naked, so no need to remove clothes. The other half of the time, will remove everything, if not the clothes below for needed comfort. Can't tell how many times started to take a nap without removing anything and had to get up and get comfortable.

This post was edited

Being I am usually naked around the house and I usually take a nap too, I naked. Even in the backyard under the shade tree

This post was edited

I am napping naked everytime. Since I am (almost) always naked at home, I would not have any reason not to nap naked.

This post was edited

If it is warm enough I will do it nude, but this time of the year it is too cold to be nude as the heating will cost too much to be nude.

This post was edited

Usually nap naked, sometimes not if in the front room but I usually go upstairs during the day. We used to have a hammock on the back deck and it was great to curl up in the late evening with just a sheet in case the neighbors looked out.

This post was edited

Yes. Why not! it is my home....just do it what I like to do!

This post was edited

If you intentionally take a nap at home, do you do it naked?I generally do.

I never un-intentionally take a nap.

This post was edited