How to be a tied down nudist

I everybody, I am new and I really only created this account to ask somebody wise a question, and i figured married people would be the best people to ask. I want to know if you guys have any tips or comments on how to stay exclusive and only stay sexually and mentally attracted to only your SO while being a nudist.

This topic was edited
RE:How to be a tied down nudist

It's easy. You are with your SO. If you are a nudist it is not about sexuality. Understanding you may find others attractive and they may find you the same. But you have to have the understanding that it is about being free and not a dating or sexual lifestyle. It comes easier with age as the hormones slow down. However you have to keep your mind right. My wife says when we are a resort or public social event she finds that I am more attentative to her and show her more attention and caring. Not sexually but as a couple friendship. Hope some of that helps.

This post was edited

Because we are grown ups?

People tend to be people watchers. That is true in the textile world as well as the nudist world. My wife finds men attractive, and I find women attractive. That's the way of the world. As we say, there's now't wrong with window shopping, so long as you don't make a purchase.

If either of us broke that rule, the other would be devastated and that is enough in itself to prevent it from ever happening. If you have steak at home, why go looking for a burger?

The nudist world is no different to the textile world. Yes, you can see all the *bits* but that's all. If you enter the nudist world looking for sex, you will probably find it, but that's no difference to if you're in the textile world looking for sex.

If anything I have found nudism less sexually arousing as people are just themselves, whereas textiles can wear very sexually attractive outfits, designed to generate a response.

This post was edited

For me one of the coolest things about going nude is its not about sex , I find it fun and relaxing , doint get me wrong it like to look or be looked at but it's never been about hooking up with anyone , I enjoy sitting around a club or wear ever with other nudists or the few times wear I have been the onlyone nude just my thoughts have a great day

This post was edited