Hotel Skinny-Dipping

Does anybody else here discard their swimsuit when swimming in a hotel pool?
I find it is relatively easy to do so at quiet times.
I made a video of my latest opportunity which may be viewed at https://vimeo.com/249796684

This topic was edited
RE:Hotel Skinny-Dipping

One time but it was around 10 pm .. haha. Me and the person I was traveling with. Anyone else?

This post was edited

Never have.
I do usually wear a speedo solar which is a lot less than most men wear.
Once in FL, I happened to mention to the hotel manager that I wear very small suits in the pool.
I was told that that was fine, but "state law" required everyone to wear something.
I know this isn't true, as I have heard of FL resorts and hotels that have clothing optional or even nudity required pools, but I didn't argue the point.

This post was edited

Never have.I do usually wear a speedo solar which is a lot less than most men wear.Once in FL, I happened to mention to the hotel manager that I wear very small suits in the pool.I was told that that was fine, but "state law" required everyone to wear something.I know this isn't true, as I have heard of FL resorts and hotels that have clothing optional or even nudity required pools, but I didn't argue the point.

If you can find a quiet time when you have the pool to yourself then just go for it.
Never ask - they will almost always say "NO" but they won't be watching the surveillance cameras unless something happens to draw their attention to it and they will review the recording only if there is an accident or reported incident.
Remember, most monitors are poor or multi-image and that means that the picture isn't good enough to to tell whether you are clothed or not when swimming.

This post was edited

My wife and I stayed at a resort in Ontario in the off season and it was practically empty. We had the indoor pool to ourselves, so I took it upon myself to enjoy the moment and threw the swimming suit up on the pool deck. Couldn't talk the wife into it though. She was afraid of someone walking in on us. I didn't care.

This post was edited

Singapore at a pool on the rooftop back in 1990. I believe it was the Crowne Plaza.

This post was edited

I've skinny dipped in hotel pools in St. Louis and in Orlando. There may have been a few others but I can't recall right now.
Dave

This post was edited

I saw the Crowne Plaza on television in Singapore they totally have a movie about it called of the world's most awesome hotels on Netflix it's awesome

This post was edited

I finally did it about a year ago when I got permission to use the pool after hours. My Speedo was yellow so it wouldn't have been too noticeable (by a camera) when I slipped it off. It was nice but I get enough opportunities to skinnydip where it isn't a risk that I am not too inclined to repeat. I never say never. Also in a Univ pool and a pool at a condo. It was a bucket list thing, I guess.

This post was edited

I had another skinny-dip in the hotel pool recently.
As usual it was first thing in the morning before breakfast when there was nobody else there.
This time there were no clean towels left over from the previous day so I kept swimming until a member of staff had taken away the dirty towels and brought the clean ones.
When she had finished and left the pool area I got out and was returning to the changing room to dry and dress when she returned, getting a full frontal view. We wished each other "Good morning," I picked up a towel and entered the changing room.
Nothing more was said either then or when I checked out.

This post was edited

There is a nice chain hotel in Springfield, OR just off of the 5-Highway that I typically stay at when traveling on business in the area. The hotel has a very nice hot tub and pool. I have used the hot tub nude several times and the pool nude one time or two. The most recent time I was there (end of Aug. 2019), I used the hot tub around 7:30 in the morning. As I've noticed at other hotels when I travel, the building engineer typically will check the water-treatment chemicals in the morning. This happened when I was using the hot tub. Normally, I wouldn't care but this time, the jet-timer had just shut off, so there were no bubbles in the water to cover my nudity. When the (female) building engineer came over to the hot tub to take a sample of water, I'm not sure if she made it a point to not look or what, but she didn't make anything of my nudity. I felt very relieved. I'm not afraid of being nude in front of clothed people. Rather, I'm afraid of their over-reactions and criminalization of nudity. Thankfully, this women building engineer just went about her work and didn't report me or anything. I got out of the hot tub nude and sat on my towel right by the side of the hot tub. I wrapped up my groin in the towel and walked into the changing room/bathroom to put on my speedo. What a rush!

This post was edited