RE: Trimming genitals

I keep mine fully shaved.

This post was edited

Just use a razor with the moisturising strip on it......every time I shower I shave balls, scrotum and anus never had a problem so far!

how do u shave you genitals without getting ingrown hairs?

This post was edited

I don't trim my genitals at all. I want all of them to remain.Dang, I was gonna say that.:D
Stay Naked!

This post was edited

I use scissors (carefully!) and give a light trim every few months just to keep it tidier. My personal view is being shaved down just is not natural and the hair must be there for a purpose. I'm clean shaven on my face and visit the barbers for a trim and tidy even 4 to 6 weeks; it may be natural just to let it all grow but it would be impossible to look after.

This post was edited
RE:Trimming genitals

I've been trimming my cock and balls for a long time but I think I'm just gonna go to a wax bar to get it done once in a while.Too many cuts.

This post was edited

I've been trimming my cock and balls for a long time but I think I'm just gonna go to a wax bar to get it done once in a while.Too many cuts.

I think you mean you have been shaving off your pubic hair and ball hair. If you were trimming your cock and balls for a long time by now you would be neutered.

This post was edited

I shave my pubes clean , best way to avoid ingrown hair is to keep shaved skin moisturized

This post was edited

I used an IPL to get rid of my pubic (& other body) hair permanently, and now a quick shave in the shower once a week keeps me 100% smooth with no ingrown hairs. :-))

This post was edited

I got waxed last Sunday. A bit painful being my first time. I will be getting waxed monthly as I don't have the "balls" to do it myself. I have been told that if you get it done monthly the hairs are finer making it less painful. I will see in 3 weeks. After having a forrest down there, it is really nice smooth.

This post was edited

Looks great I shave often and tempted to get waxed. Where did you go? Not sure who works on men locally.

This post was edited