Amazing Photos???

Andy..Not sure what you consider "amazing" . I posted one today for consideration taken while on vacation this year recently. Hope it meets the criteria as amazing. If not I'm not discouraged. I find being out in nature quite Amazing.

Thank you for the followup and suggestion. Best photo is now posted in Amazing Photos..

This topic was edited
RE:Amazing Photos???

I've gotten some really great advice from a close textile friend that is an amateur artist and quite frankly ... really good! He's shown me how to frame a photo and how he does it before he paints it. I use that same technique when taking pictures of my wife; light, background, foreground and a non posed, pose. I encourage all of our members here to use their imagination when taking photos of yourself or loved one and not just shoot any nude and consider it Amazing. ;-)

Last night was an example of I would have posted here as an Amazing photo and I regret I did not have my phone with me to capture the moment as an image to look at over and over again. My wife and I were in the hot tub/spa around 5 pm. It was still light enough to see clearly all her lovely naked features. Her cell rang, it was her sister. My wife's backside was to me, as she spoke to her sister, there was a glass of wine next to her, a solar powered lamp with a fake candle and one of our palm trees lit with Christmas lights, in the background. My wife had hiked her right leg up half way ... it was truly a great shot and one that I would have loved to mat and frame for our nude art wall and on my side of the motorhome where other nude photos and art is hanging.

I'm going to try and recreate that photo on the 26th or 27th. ;-)

This post was edited

This in my opinion is a truly amazing photo

This post was edited

What one person considers "amazing" another may consider average or OK. The previous photo is clearly staged in nature but is really good photo in my opinion. Amazing, not sure, it;s a bit like art and beauty, it's in the eye of the beholder as the saying goes.

The photo of the naked woman on the rocks by the ocean is a really good photo again in my opinion, Again it's staged but looks good due to the wild look of the waves splashing up behind her. It's also helpful that she is very attractive.

So what is amazing? Whatever the photographer thinks often as really good shots are not often an accident, they take time and preparation.

This post was edited

What one person considers "amazing" another may consider average or OK. The previous photo is clearly staged in nature but is really good photo in my opinion. Amazing, not sure, it;s a bit like art and beauty, it's in the eye of the beholder as the saying goes.The photo of the naked woman on the rocks by the ocean is a really good photo again in my opinion, Again it's staged but looks good due to the wild look of the waves splashing up behind her. It's also helpful that she is very attractive.So what is amazing? Whatever the photographer thinks often as really good shots are not often an accident, they take time and preparation.

Part of the point and new direction of this group is for members to get some inspiration from the pics I've uploaded, for their own pics.

I spend too much time on the computer and more time than I should moderating groups but it's a much needed hazard of the volunteer job if I want my groups to depict nudism in the true theme, philosophy and representation we should all strive for. TOO often I get photos uploaded of some ones backside, mirror shot, floor up between legs shot, sitting in a chair in their house, sitting in a chair in their backyard/garden, men with erections or spread eagle ... if someone can explain to me, in all truthfulness, why those/that type of picture is Amazing ... and why they feel I should allow those, I'll gladly give the group right over to you and you can then allow whatever pics you like, but ...

There is no reason why many of the members here can't use their imagination for a simple Amazing shot, even a selfie, to post here and not just some random nude and say ... "well, I'm the photographer and to me, this is an Amazing picture," it's not to me and not to many others who get what I'm trying to accomplish here with this group.

Some Amazing pics do need time, prep, imagination and with close to 90% of the pics uploaded for consideration ... there is NO imagination or prep at all. The time taken has been minimal and you can get some Amazing pictures of you doing just normal things around the house using time, prep and imagination ... or submit all you want, I just won't approve them. :D

This post was edited

beauty is in the eye of the beholder but it doesn't take much effort to see or determine that some photos just don't measure up.there are some that are open to subjectivity but most that I've turned down are anything but amazing,I feel anytime I see my wife naked it's amazing but it hardly makes for an amazing photo............But if tell her I said that I'll be forced to call you a liar............Lol.

This post was edited

I am posting two separate posts with two pictures each of what I look at in typical photos that are submitted by members and tell you what I look for and what grounds I will usually approve or deny a submitted photo.

The first photo is of a woman in her backyard, watering her planter in black heels ... though I think the photographer framed the photo nicely but think it could have been set up a little better, I would NOT approve this photo because of the high heels. In my opinion, they just don't fit.

The second photo is of a woman doing the same thing and is more natural and framed nicely. I would approve this photo over the other because she's barefoot and it looks more natural than the black heels but ... I wouldn't approve it because there's little to no color. She's watering dirt.

A picture I would approve and consider Amazing Nudist Photos would be to combine the two pictures; barefoot woman, flowers for color, tree branch and trunk for texture ... it's not that hard to look at your nude subject and the surroundings and take a much better picture with a little thought and prep.

This post was edited

This second post is yet another reason many submitted photos don't get approved.

The first picture is of a woman in her backyard smelling her flowers. You'll notice that the photo is out of focus. Simply ... that would be the only reason this photo would not be approved.

The second photo is similar and in focus. I would approve the second photo over the first.

This post was edited

These are merely two examples of the photos we get submitted by members and some of the few reasons I will or will not approve some. Very simple adjustments, prep, attention to detail, such as focusing the subject ... make a so so picture into an Amazing picture. It doesn't take much to do some simple and easy fixes before snapping the shot.

Male members have submitted some photos and they've not been approved for similar reasons but most times it's because they are needlessly trying to make their penis more prominently the focus of the photo. Certain poses, erections, semi erections and little to no thought in framing the photos, just making sure their penis is what everyone focuses on.

I take many of these photos off the internet and trying to find photos of males, to upload to the gallery, on the internet that do not have erections, spread eagle or other unnatural poses, is difficult to do. There are many more female nude photos on the net and I try and be fair but frankly, I have trouble finding non sexual male nudist photos that are Amazing ...

There's my explanation.

This post was edited

Sounds reasonable to me. Guys we need to lift our game here, you might like looking at a photo of your willy but lots of others won't and probably not that many are amazing.

Think about the context and location and people. The photo of the large group of nudists hiking or meeting at a river was great in that it showed a big group seemingly enjoying being naked in nature and with each other.

The photo of the girl under the waterfall is well set up, the photo's of the women for this topic have been great, all well set up, good locations, clearly they are women but the photo's are not sexual.

This post was edited

Andy Di. You clearly set very high standards. All but one of the last 40 approved pictures are by yourself. Is there any way us mere mortals can match your standards? I have no chance as I carry a small camera for portability - to get the possibility of a spontaneous nude shot.

This post was edited