RE:Nude in Public

yes!

This post was edited

Done this on a hike to kitchen creek falls. (Near San Diego) was hiking out and came across 14 spaced out hikers among 6 groups. One group turned to the side of the trail(dad mom 12 yo girl), one slightly covered her eyes to not embarrass me. Told her no problem there. She dropped her hand and we both laughed. One commented that I surely like nature. The rest had no comment. No discomfort at all.

This post was edited

i my self if you ask me fully support public nudity. wherever is casual or exhibitionist reasons, as long you dont bother anyone. i my self have been a streaker for years, and i love it, its fun. i walk on the streets late night when the weather is right. its an amazing free feeling, the feel of wind on skin, the ground on feet. its magical. and being seen makes it better, because if you have it show it. if it was legal i would walk everywhere too, no shame. streets, road, shops, malls, parks you name it. i dont get the big deal, it dosent hurt anyone, on the contrary people love it and kids dont care. there were many people who walked naked, men or women and no one has ever had his eyes gouged out. please reply if you agree with me. #freebody #nudismisawesome

This post was edited

Absolutely! I'm life-long nudist...Nude is Normal; Textile is not... my top motto is: The Fit, Fully Nude, Fully Exposed, Human Form is the True Art Form...
Keith

This post was edited

thats a great motto, lovely. and nice picture of statue of liberty lol. and where is that runing event from? that seems really great, i like. the models on picks are Shannon and Gwen c.

This post was edited

Yes!

This post was edited

Yes

I am often naked on my hiking and fishing tours.

This post was edited

a definite YES, i would join the public naked and sometimes I do as there are places near me which are not official nude beaches or so. So if walkers see me naked at a nearby river bank they just watch quick and walk along. I actualy like that moment when textilers see me.

This post was edited

Absolutely! About the only time I'd have clothes on would be for work, and maybe not even then.

This post was edited

Where it's legal I do.

This post was edited