Love nude hikes!

One of my favorite ways to relax is to get nude on a warm day and take long hikes. I love soaking up the sun and the feel of the summer sun on my skin. I think we can all understand! Just uploaded a few pics of me out on some of my hikes..hope you like. Share some of your nude hikes.

This topic was edited
RE: Love nude hikes!

I have enjoyed being a nudist most of my life, hiking and jeeping naked is my way of life,,,,I have enjoyed many great places in life,,,which I share photo's of

This post was edited

I love nude hiking too, it feels so right to be naturally naked
surrounded by nature. We've got to know a few other people at
nearby nude beaches who enjoy this too, we all love the experience
of hiking nude with a few friends, I hike nude on my own as well.
If its not warm enough to spend the day at the beach it can often
be OK for nude hiking, the walking keeps me warm and some walks we
know of are quite sheltered, so its an activity we can enjoy as
nudists outside when we might not have otherwise been naked. I've
added a few of my nude hiking photos.
I really love shorter hikes when we're carrying nothing so we're naked apart from footwear and free of baggage, short so as we don't need to carry water or any other provisions. There's a risk that we won't have anything to cover ourselves with if we meet anyone but we know of a few quiet spots where we very rarely see anyone else. Having said that though the few times we have been surprised by textile walkers around blind corners haven't really been a problem, a smile and a greeting as we pass works, a few times we've been told that they wished they had the nerve to do it nude too. I think that many other users of the countryside appreciate nature and we're doing that as naturally as we can be.
I enjoy hiking and have got very used to doing it nude, I get frustrated sometimes when its a nice day and there are lots of other people around which restricts how much time I can be nude.

This post was edited

I used to live about a mile from a State-managed wilderness
preserve.Theareawas sparsely populated so the preserve's forested trails received very little use, even on weekends.
Since I worked at home it was really easy for me to get
there--just a two minute drive down the road! A great place for
freehiking, I did so several afternoons a week duringwarmer
months. What was especially nice, too, was that there were a lot
ofPine trees; their softfallen needles carpeted the
trails making it easy to hike barefoot. Typically I'd leave my
shorts and shoesnear the trailhead and hike, naked from head
to toe! It was such a wonderful and exhilarating
experience,so basic too, like humankind might have been
before the invention of clothing.

This post was edited

I love to take long naked hikes myself, always enjoyable, especially when you can hike with other naked guys.

This post was edited

Yea, I too love being out on a walk with the sun, wind, and leaves or
brush sliding across my body (except for the thorny wait a minute
kind)... it just feels right, in a way I can't put into words. I have
always enjoyed sunning and skinny dipping and really started nude hiking
short stints from my camping locations in the mountains and desert.
short walks mostly but have now progressed up to multi-mile day walk
with just my Teva sandals and Rothco canvas messenger bag. Guess I am
fortunate living where I do, because the places I go are very isolated.

This post was edited

... Typically I'd leave myshorts and shoesnear the trailhead and hike, naked from headto toe! It was such a wonderful and exhilaratingexperience,so basic too, like humankind might have beenbefore the invention of clothing.I like doing this. To leave clothing somewhere to be picked up when returning to the textile world and hiking completely free, nude and happy. I love being naked in natural places like that, to explore nature unencumbered by not wearing clothing or carrying it is fantastic. I'd love to live nude permanently, hiking nude like this is a favourite way to enjoy being a nudist.

This post was edited

Even if haven't actually hiked nude but got nude at the mountain top, does feel great to get those off me. Even rewarding that I made it, guess that's my way to celebrate.

This post was edited

I also love nude hiking, and the utter freedom that comes from shedding one's clothes and being completely naked in the great outdoors. The hiking experience is enhanced by a nude body, free of encumbrances, as one hikes in a natural state. I like the feeling of suns on my buns as my penis sways back and forth, completely out in the open for everyone to see and enjoy. There is just a state of exhilaration that comes from hiking while entirely naked.

This post was edited
RE:Love nude hikes!

My friend and I went on four nude hikes during the long week-end at the end of August- all in Nidderdale. The weather was warm and the scenery beautiful. And we did meet other hikers as we walked... no problem. (photos will be in my profile soon)

This post was edited

I can't imagine a day without being naked, I hike all the time naked out in the country side, it's an awesome free feeling, I guess it helps being a exhibitionist , heehe
I have the freedom of doing some of my chores naked on the ranch, I just love being with nature

This post was edited