RE: Love nude hikes!

I can't imagine a day without being naked, I hike all the time naked out in the country side, it's an awesome free feeling, I guess it helps being a exhibitionist , heehe
I have the freedom of doing some of my chores naked on the ranch, I just love being with nature

This post was edited
RE: Love nude hikes!

I've recently done a couple of nude hikes with different groups here in SE England. Spring was late this year and has been very hit and miss with suitable weather. The first walk was in a relatively flat area and we were faced with a chilly breeze from the north. On the second one we were luckier with the weather, it was very nudist friendly apart from a bit of drizzle towards the end. Both were about 10 miles (16km) long. It was wonderful to be naked in natural places with other nudists. I enjoy walking year round, not always nude when its colder, but the more hikes I do as a nudist the more I want to hike naked, much like every other activity I do as a nudist.

This post was edited
RE:Love nude hikes!

I love hiking nude! For all the reasons everybody else already stated. It's tough to find safe places to go that have trails long enough to make it worthwhile, but I've found a few. Did a 1.5 hour hike this morning :)

This post was edited

A group of four of us went on a 3 1/2 hour hike at the top end of Nidderdale. It was a beautiful day in beautiful surroundings. We did meet other hikers or residents on our way requiring us to cover our loins. But most of the hike was naked - naturists in nature. When we did encounter others one of us told them we were naturists on a naturist hike and asked if they objected. Most had no objection and we stayed and chatted for several minutes.

This post was edited

I was on a game farm last weekend near Vaalwater . When I woke up the Suterday morning , made a nice cup of coffee and set out for a walk in nature. Everyone else was still sound asleep and since I sleep naked decided to do a naked morning hike. It was awesome. I came across some Water buck anf duikers ( a small antilope) and obviously some baboons. 2 hours later I arrived home. What a way to start the day.

This post was edited

I love hiking nude and barefoot on the wooded trail at the resort that I am a member of. The trail is kept clean making barefoot hiking more enjoyable.

This post was edited