RE:if there were no penalty.

Nude hiking in the Austrian alps! I gotta try this. I've not been in Europe since 1986, perhaps 2018 will be the year for my return...

This post was edited

I have a great set of trails in preserve lands that surround my neighborhood. I run these trails, and would love to run/walk/bike them nude. On a typical day ill be out for an hour on the trails and encounter 2-4 others, so cant do it nude, but would love it if I could just leave the house with nothing but shoes.

This post was edited

I would love it if the local state parks were more nude friendly. Especially the campgrounds. Most of the state park campgrounds are very nice facilities, would be fantastic if there were areas where one could camp naked and experience nature as it was intended to be experienced!

This post was edited

Just because I have never done it, and because it is butt ass cold where I am at now - around a tropical island. BTW, if you can figure out a way to walk nude on the moon, I don't think anyone would stop you.

This post was edited

As well as there being no penalty, either socially or legally, there would have to be a way to control the midges, but I would love to walk the West highlands of Scotland.

I know you can do that, and there are places for doing it, but for me you would have to get rid of the midges and horse flies first

This post was edited

Actually a beautiful place I have hiked nude does not have a penalty and the entire surrounding area is clothing optional per the forest service. It is Deep Creek Hot Springs near Hesperia, Calif. USA. There are several ways in and for the first timer the Bowen Ranch is probably the best. five dollars per person per day and ten to camp. The owner can be a pain I've heard if people arrive late or leave late and don't pay for camping so after 7 or 8AM arrival and leaving by 5 or 6 PM in the evening should avoid any issues. I've never had any problems.
The ranch which is VERY rustic is also clothing optional. I have driven in the last few miles on the dirt road from the pavement nude as well. The hike to the springs is a couple of miles and easy downhill which means hiking out especially the first part is pretty intense until the first ridge is crested and then a small incline most of the way out.
The springs themselves are and eden of their own with several soaking pools to choose from. You can hike nude along the creek in both directions for more exploration of swimming holes or just hang out nude at the springs and feel the vibe.
All regular desert hiking precautions should be taken and mid week is the best time as the weekends can get a more party atmosphere with textiles taking over and trashing the place. Not always yet a times.
Anyone wishing more info can send me a PM and I'll be happy to provide more details.

Jim

This post was edited

To be honest I hike nude here and there alresdy when I can... Spain, U.S., Canada, Croatia. Short jaunts. My dream would be to hike the Rockies in BC with a group of nudists over several days. Different terrains and challenges and lots of fun and fresh air.

This post was edited

jaybirdsen has the right idea here

This post was edited

I have seen some very beautiful places. A warm day at any of them would be nice without the covering. But i dont have favorites. And most of them are too well visited anyway. But i have a 5 mile hike i always do naked. Past a few waterfalls, and over a mountain, its not ideal, plenty of briars along the way to work through and around. But its always nice to hike it, and it ends in my nude garden.

This post was edited

The entire Pacific Crest Trail would be fun to hike nude. Some hikers do partake in Hike Naked Day on June 21st though. As for a National Park, I think Crater Lake and Yosemite would be amazing.

This post was edited