RE: When was your last Sun bath in nude?

A few weeks ago, I wanted to go to my club for one last warm day before fall weather took ahold, but I unfortunately had to work. Perhaps there will be one last window of opportunity!

This post was edited
RE: When was your last Sun bath in nude?

I was lucky enough to be able to sunbathe nude today in my backyard.The warmth of the sun felt great on my naked body.

This post was edited
RE:When was your last Sun bath in nude?

Today in the back yard! Well, almost every day nude in the back yard and pool! And no we don't take it for granted :)

This post was edited

As sun came out I had to grab this opportunity, also with only 18 C outside but no wind. So off i went to the local river, sat on a sand bank and enjoyed a good 2 hourse soaking up the sun and producing that vitamine D. Love it.

This post was edited

Ok, this is gonna sound nuts, but its 40 f here and the cat and I are sitting in the sun! He found the spot out of the wind , I've been splitting wood. Beautiful day to sit in the sun and drink a porter, good cat :)

This post was edited

Last Wednesday on the last day of my holiday in Gran Canarias. I had to go a very long way to catch the sun but it was worth it. Meanwhile the people back home were freezing in snow and ice.

This post was edited

Yesterday at Gunnison Beach. There were only 6 of us there and the water was 40 degrees F.

This post was edited

I was thinking of going to Gunnison yesterday but got too busy as the day went on. 40 degree water must have made the beach chilly.

This post was edited

Right now asi write this in sunny SW FL. Gotta roll over, its too hot even with the sea breeze.

This post was edited

Hippy Hallow, two weeks ago. Its springtime in Texas!

This post was edited