RE:A Brief Survey

A -- Most of the time they are all snuggled up to my body. In the sun, they are happiest drooping real low .

This post was edited

I am in the B category. Some times C. When I am having fun they do tighten before I explode.

This post was edited

I am mostly an A but sometimes if its nice and warm like in the tropics or summer months I can be close to a B. I would love to be a B all year and have tried stretchers but they don't really seem to work that well on me.

This post was edited

A C I recon....much low hangers

This post was edited

I'm a C in Summer and a B/C in Winter

This post was edited

B for me, C when it is real hot.

This post was edited

B for me, C when it is real hot.

This post was edited

Im B. I think that its an awesome survey. I am very interested in every detail about this my fellow nusit men. I would love to know how much other guys are thinking about their balls too.

Its possible to change your group if you use stretching exercises too. Andrei

This post was edited

Not sure when it happened, but I aged into the A+ group.
On a cold day my balls were heading up into my belly. "Making me nauseous" tight. A on a warm day.
I had enough when a cold winter breeze sent them running & I almost passed out when crossing in front of a truck.

So I wear ball weights & have been stretching them.
Now I'm an A on a cold winter day, B in normal daily living, but....
The other day I was Donald Ducking (shirt, not pants) at home, walked past a mirror & saw I was a C for the first time ever!
The other day with a weight just removed, I got in the car to do errands & started to sit on them. I had to lift the out of the way.
(Be careful what you wish for?)

Silly I suppose, but I am so happy to be reaching my goal.
I love the look of a flaccid cock nested in a bed of scrotum.
A flaccid cock framed by a bountiful scrotum I think 'just looks right'.
A fine painting is better with a proper frame, so too I think the scrotum is the proper frame of a flaccid penis.

So I'm getting there, that 'ideal' self image in my mind is coming to reflect the reality in the mirror.
=======================================
"A" Group: High or minimally hanging balls;

"B" Group: Low hangers;

"C" Group: Super Low Hangers (bottom of balls hang below tip of your flaccid penis.

This post was edited

AB - SO - LUTELY!

This is the guide I followed.
https://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen/

This post was edited