RE:Amazing Photos???

Indeed ... I do set very high standards for photos approved for this group. This group is NOT for your everyday naked pictures of one's self that they can post in their own profile media section. If the standards are too high, you have choices ... The problem with spontaneous pictures is that the amateur photographer rarely gets that Amazing picture. Spontaneous photos usually lack those things I mentioned; lighting, focus, subject, background, foreground ... It matters not what type of camera you carry. It's about a little prep, thought and imagination.

Well ... the first photo of you with the camel caravan is a photo I would approve.

For your info ... NO ONE has submitted any photos for consideration. I keep posting those photos to give members some inspiration but again ...this is not a group to share you're everyday, run of the mill photos that you can do on your profile media page.

This group is for members to use some imagination.

It matters not what type of camera you have. I've taken some pretty Amazing photos with my phone! Amazing Nudist Photos are those that you just point and shoot without some thought behind your subject, surroundings, focusing ... we want members to use their brains while taking photos, not just taking photos of naked bodies! Spontaneous photos usually will not make the cut. There's not thought behind what shows up in the frame and many times, simple things in the frame detract from the subject, making the picture run of the mill and not Amazing.

Olly ... you've submitted a few photos and some have made the grade and others have not. The group shot of your hiking group would not have made it if I had seen it first simply because, it's out of focus. It was approved, nonetheless and I've allowed it to remain. Your picture of you standing on the rocks with the small water fall and greenery behind you, is what I'm looking for but still ... you are out of focus and it's been allowed to remain.

The picture of you naked, waving at a boat in the foreground .... What is Amazing about that photo? Is it Amazing because you're naked and waving to a boat full of textile people? I hate having to be repetitive but here are a couple other photos that would have made the grade if the photographer would think before shooting the photo.

First photo; really beautiful but with the truck in the background or passing in the background, it takes away from the subject, the flowers and the beauty of the woman and the colors of the flowers and greenery.

Second photo; all the photographer had to do was move the woman down the road a little ways passed the car, eliminate the houses on the left and take the photo of the woman, the greenery and the ocean/beach in the background.

A little thought, prep and imagination would have made both of these accepted by me.

This post was edited

I've recently been in a discussion via messages from a member of the group. It seems the member took issue with one of the photos I recently uploaded and questioned it's Amazing qualities.

The reason I posted that picture was to see if anyone could tell that it was actually photoshopped. I've since, posted all three pics to show how the photoshopped pic was created. It's not to push the idea of photoshopping but for the photographer to use some imagination, brain power to take extra thought and prep when taking that extra special pic.

This site has far too many pics of guys that are all the same ... same lame poses that scream ... look at my penis!

This post was edited

right on andy - too many lame dicks on this allegedly Amazing Photos group.
pls unapologetically just delete them. they don't fit the defined group purpose.

there is nothing amazing about yours guys or your posing.

on a side note; did you caption the photoshopped one as such. it would be cool to know.
would help in the comments section.

is there a way to add a 'thumbs down" tab at the top?

This post was edited

... no, there is no way to add a thumbs down icon. That's for the TT's to do and add.

This post was edited

Andy, you are doing a good job and the right thing. The word amazing is subjective and people will have different opinions. The ones of the woman under the waterfall, in the snow, by the sea all great. The group one I did say was good, albeit out of focus, but trying to get that many people to look at a camera, smile, not have their eyes closed etc. is difficult , so I did give it some praise, still do, the context and people numbers was a good attempt. Dick pic's = lose them, they can be posted somewhere else.

This post was edited

The group has gone quiet and that's expected. I ran across a couple more photos to share in gallery and posting this post to give more examples of what I feel are acceptable photos to submit. The first photo is professional, agreed, but should give the amateur photographer some ideas and guidelines to use when taking their own. It's in focus, the subject if framed and the subject is the focus. Too many times I've had to delete what would be acceptable photos because the photographer didn't prep the framed area or at least crop out distracting items from the frame. These two show on that should be submitted and one that is typical of those I get for consideration and I don't approve.

This post was edited

It is a pity. For me it seems to have become a private album of AndyDi. And the motives are always women.

A little statistic (errors while counting are possible):

From page
1 - 5: 56 pics made by AndyDi / 4 pics made by others
6 - 10: 50 pics made by AndyDi / 10 pics made by others

1 -22: 174 pics made by AndyDi / 78 pics made by others

This post was edited

It is a pity. For me it seems to have become a private album of AndyDi. And the motives are always women.

I think Andy is just trying to keep the group active. Not a lot of submissions I think and those that are may not fit the theme of the group.

As a semi pro photographer, I have not had many nude shoots. Those that I have done, the photos were turned over to the client right away so they dont have to worry about me posting them anywhere. If I have the opportunity again and the subject is willing and I have a photo that I think is worthy of this group, I will submit it.

The group is a call to photographers to submit photos that are not typical. We all have taken a photo that we are proud of and want to share, most of mine have been landscapes, flowers or a portrait. None are ment for a nudist site, but if you have one in your collection and the subject doesnt mine, by all means, share it. Help the rest of us and tell us how you shot it.

Keep shooting...

This post was edited

It is a pity. For me it seems to have become a private album of AndyDi. And the motives are always women.A little statistic (errors while counting are possible):From page1 - 5: 56 pics made by AndyDi / 4 pics made by others6 - 10: 50 pics made by AndyDi / 10 pics made by others1 -22: 174 pics made by AndyDi / 78 pics made by others

If members, such as yourself, put in as much effort in finding, posting or taking pictures and submitting them for consideration, as you do posting statistics of someone that contributes to this group, maybe you could have some statistics of your own. But from what I can tell, RickyD, you've contributed nothing so it's my opinion that maybe you shouldn't be a part of this group any longer. Not because you've felt the need to criticize me but for your total lack of contribution to the group!

;D

This post was edited

Your photo is what I am looking for! It's a nice photo with landscaping, lighting is soft and the subject is in focus! Submit it and I'll approve it for the group gallery. You'd be surprised what I get submitted that people think is an above average picture.

This post was edited