RE: Nude bike riding

I have just re-posted one of my better videos of naked holiday cycling at https://vimeo.com/256605194

This post was edited
RE:bicycle riding in the nude

Hi
I often visit Pembrey beach in South Wales UK. I cycle there from home about 15 miles with just cycling shorts & a top, carrying a small back pack. When I get to the beach I can then strip off and continue in the nude. The beach is many miles in length & when the tide is out it becomes a massive place. And I have cycled with other cycling naturists there too.

Goldbug

This post was edited

Several of my naked cycling videos can be viewed at https://vimeo.com/album/5055194

This post was edited

I have rarely biked nude.
At one time my normal riding attire was a pair of short side split running shorts and I would rid in a speedo at times.
However, I got badly chated between my thighs so I started wearing regular bike shorts and the chafing healed and didn't come back.
Do any of you who frequently bike nude have a problem with chafing?

This post was edited

Do any of you who frequently bike nude have a problem with chafing?

I haven't had any chafing problems yet.

This post was edited
RE: bicycle riding in the nude

On holiday in Fuerteventura I always rent a cycle which I use both to go shopping and for naked cycle rides.
On this holiday I cycled naked almost every day but didn't do any really long rides this time - the two longest being to see a modern labyrinth (link) created in the hills and another of similar length where I took no clothing with me whatsoever.

Edited to add:
When going shopping I usually cycled the unmetalled back-roads naked and dressed/undressed in a discreet corner behind the supermarket.

This post was edited

I have rode my bike in the nude as you can see with my photos, you get a great feeling of being free.

This post was edited
RE: Nude bike riding

Several years ago when I was commuting to work in Tulsa, I would take my off-road-capable bicycle with me, and once or twice drove out to Oaklake Trails and rode on their dirt hiking trails, which are pretty extensive, as well as their dirt roads. Being there without my wife, it was a good use of my time, preferable to sitting in or around the pool or hot tub feeling awkward being the only "single".

I greatly enjoyed the freedom.

This post was edited

G

This post was edited
RE:naked bike rides

My shorts are always on my handlebars so I can get to the side and put them on.

This post was edited