Sedona

Hi visiting Sedona tomorrow, we've been a few times but other than visiting the church and the downtown area don't really know what else there is to do... Any suggestions? I've seen pics of other nudists at Oak Creek, does anyone know where on Oak creek that you can be naked?
Any suggestions would be very welcome!
Thanks everyone,
Mark and Dan

This topic was edited
RE:Sedona

if you don't have a place to stay yet in Sedona I highly recommend the motel up by the airport. The room prices are a bit high, not terrible but the sunsets and sunrises there are incredible. sky ranch lodge. its about 1/2 mile from the airport on the bluff and absolutely wonderful views...its 1/3 of a mile from a hiking lookout and most every room has a patio with chairs to watch the colors on the bluff. If you look at my profile pic you will see one I took from the patio of my room in Sedona

Brad

This post was edited
RE:Sedona

I have been naked in oak creek many times but not easy places to get to and not in February. Water is just too cold.
Palatki Heritage Site is nice to tour if you haven't before. Palatki Heritage Site:
Forest Road 795 Sedona AZ 86336, Sedona, AZ 86336
(928) 203-2900
https://goo.gl/maps/k34vjLXWnBw

Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village is simply amazing. Love the buildings, church and stores.

Have fun!

This post was edited