RE:Napping

Got home yesterday afternoon after a hour gym session with my personal trainer, 18 holes of golf and a few beverages from the cart girl!

I was trashed! I just wanted to sit on the couch and close my eyes for an hour. I came in the house went straight to the couch and plopped myself down and reclined. A couple of mins passed and for some reason, I just couldn't relax and my naked wife says ... "ahhh, you still have clothes on!" Took all I had to get up from the recliner and drop my clothes but ... my wife said I was out 10 seconds after I reclined once again! :D

This post was edited

I spent most of the day yesterday in the backyard lying around naked, reading and listening to music. Not at all uncommon that I nap and I nap nude, yesterday was no exception. My neighbor text me and asked if they could bring their dog over and shower it in the outdoor shower. Which is never a problem. Afterward we sat and had a couple beverages and chatted. My being nude wasn't a problem since we all belong to the nude resort next door anyway.

This post was edited

My wife recently bought me a portable hammock with it's own stand and carrying bag. I can't wait til I've got the time and some warmer temps to take it out of the bag and set it up out back and take a naked nap on it! It easily holds two people ... can't wait for her to take a naked nap with me outside! :D

This post was edited

My wife recently bought me a portable hammock with it's own stand and carrying bag.

Oh my that is a great idea. Our back yard is private thanks to a trellis and vine extension on our fence. Being out back nude, sunning and relaxing in a hammock during my lunch break from my home office would be heavenly. It would take a major force to get me back to work though ... LOL!

This post was edited

My wife recently bought me a portable hammock with it's own stand and carrying bag.Oh my that is a great idea. Our back yard is private thanks to a trellis and vine extension on our fence. Being out back nude, sunning and relaxing in a hammock during my lunch break from my home office would be heavenly. It would take a major force to get me back to work though ... LOL!

Do you generally work nude when you are in your home office/

This post was edited

My wife recently bought me a portable hammock with it's own stand and carrying bag.Oh my that is a great idea. Our back yard is private thanks to a trellis and vine extension on our fence. Being out back nude, sunning and relaxing in a hammock during my lunch break from my home office would be heavenly. It would take a major force to get me back to work though ... LOL!

Do you generally work nude when you are in your home office/

This post was edited

I am usually napping naked in the living room. If someone visits us surprisingly, he has to accept me as I am: namely naked. Otherwise, I do not wear anything or shorts depending on the visit.

Ho w high is your fence for you to safely nap nude in a hammock]

This post was edited

I am usually napping naked in the living room. If someone visits us surprisingly, he has to accept me as I am: namely naked. Otherwise, I do not wear anything or shorts depending on the visit.Ho w high is your fence for you to safely nap nude in a hammock]
Quoted wri=on post.

This post was edited

I am usually napping naked in the living room. If someone visits us surprisingly, he has to accept me as I am: namely naked. Otherwise, I do not wear anything or shorts depending on the visit.Ho w high is your fence for you to safely nap nude in a hammock]
Quoted wri=on post.

This post was edited

My wife recently bought me a portable hammock with it's own stand and carrying bag. I can't wait til I've got the time and some warmer temps to take it out of the bag and set it up out back and take a naked nap on it! It easily holds two people ... can't wait for her to take a naked nap with me outside! :D

How high is your fence if you can safely nap nude in your yard in a hammock?

This post was edited