RE:Swimwear

I try to be adaptable, sort of "do as the Romans." Sometimes I visit more conservative friends, but at the gym it's a brief. At Fort Lauderdale a thong, and of course at Haulover....

This post was edited

I own a few swimsuits that I wear if Im going to clothed beach or pool. Like Alfresco10, each swimsuit is based on the environment Ill be in. Most of the suits I have are thong styles and I mostly wear that but I have a couple that are plain speedos that I wear to the pool at the gym. I mostly just wear my thong swimsuits

This post was edited

Leaving for 3 weeks in FL tomorrow and only taking my 2 speedo solars for swimming.
Least amount of coverage that is acceptable in most circumstances.

This post was edited

If possible, I wear a thong. It's as close as possible to being nude w/o being in trouble

But in a lot of places you can get it trouble wearing a thong.
That's why I go with the speedo.

This post was edited

I was on vacation in Cancun and I was the only guy wearing a tiny speedo on the beach, until I met another gay couple. I tend to go for small straps, low profile, and black. Simple yet effective. ;)

This post was edited

I was on vacation in Cancun and I was the only guy wearing a tiny speedo on the beach, until I met another gay couple. I tend to go for small straps, low profile, and black. Simple yet effective. ;)

Coco Chanel would have approved, such good taste. I am not surprised about Cancun, too many Nortamericanos on one beach will always pull swimsuit styles to the more conservative. But thanks for setting an appropriate international tone.

This post was edited

I have a couple of Tan Through trunks bought off Amazon, super comfortable.

This post was edited

I try to be adaptable, sort of "do as the Romans." Sometimes I visit more conservative friends, but at the gym it's a brief. At Fort Lauderdale a thong, and of course at Haulover....

I have frequently heard about wearing thongs in Ft. Lauderdale but have not seen anyone wearing one when I was there. Is there one particular area where they are worn?

This post was edited

Just shorter trunks. Colorful.

This post was edited

I try not to go to places where I cannot be nude, but if that isn't the choice usually the smallest sheer or fishnet G-string I can find

This post was edited