RE:Nude in the Front Yard

I have done it regularly see https://vimeo.com/256301151

Wearing a watch, shoes, and glasses! A faux nudist if Ive ever seen one. :)

This post was edited

The way I did my trash run made it nearly impossible for anyone to see my goodies. Carried the recycle bin out to the curb in front of me (hiding the goodies), turned around before putting it down (so back was to any neighbors across the street) and walked back to our house. Only one next door neighbor looking through one window, usually covered, would have been able to see the good stuff. It was also dusk.

This post was edited

I pop out of my front door most days to pick up the milk. I've also been out front to tidy the garden and to take some photos.

This post was edited

A couple more pictures of my in the front yard taken from this video of rebuilding a bit of the edge of the front drive.
One shows me bringing the wheelbarrow down and the other shows me sitting discreetly while a school bus goes past.

This post was edited

Where do you stay?

This post was edited

Yes, at night!

This post was edited

Here are two photos I took in front of my house in the recent snow. I was clearly visible from a nearby track, frequently used by hikers and dog walkers. I just hoped nobody would come along whilst I was there. WRONG twice! I was so intent on setting the camera up for the first one I didn't notice a woman walking her dog. She was right alongside me and within a few feet when I saw her. On the second one the woman next door just appeared from nowhere while I was waiting for the camera to fire (it was on a self-timer). I know they both saw me. They both did a double take.

This post was edited

When the weather is warm enough I will bring in the morning paper.
On trash day I will take the plastic wrapper off the paper and walk out to the curb to put it in the recycle bin.
I have been seen a few time by cars going by. One time a car came down the street and wound up parking next to were I was standing.
It had noting to do with me being out nude, he was meeting someone up the street for work and this was the closest parking space.

This post was edited

Enjoy riding my small garden tractor and mowing the yard nude.

This post was edited

I have done it regularly see https://vimeo.com/256301151Wearing a watch, shoes, and glasses! A faux nudist if Ive ever seen one. :)

We all have our faults.

This post was edited