Filters

I have been traveling for quite awhile. Doing my best to avoid Midwest winter. I have regularly tried to log on here and often the WiFi that I am using won't allow access. No real pattern. I will admit that I have been in overall conservative countries with strong Muslim influence. But there is no real pattern. Anyone else encounter issues logging in here while on the road or in their own backyard?

This topic was edited
RE:Filters

Carnival blocks TN on their ships, which was amusing when we were on a nude cruise on the Victory earlier this month.

This post was edited

Using vpn software will get round most issues with Wi-Fi or internet providers blocking sites.

Well, you might as well be typing in Greek. I know just enough to use the internet on my phone.

This post was edited

When I travel I use a portable hotspot so I'm not using other's WiFi.

This post was edited

Using vpn software will get round most issues with Wi-Fi or internet providers blocking sites.

Our home VPN crashed the first day of our trip, so that option was out during our cruise.

This post was edited

I've not had any issues with access here at home or in the backyard. We will be traveling abroad soon and I'll be using that time to take a break from my naturist/nudist website message boards/forums and groups. This trip might be a once in a lifetime trip so I'm not going to spend any time on the internet except for checking email ... that's my plan! :DDDD

I will, however, try and log on once or twice for the simple sake of adding any pertinent info to this thread about logging onto to sites, such as this, in other countries.

Arrivederci!

This post was edited

This trip might be a once in a lifetime trip so I'm not going to spend any time on the internet except for checking email ... that's my plan! :DDD

Enjoy your trip. Have fun and don't skip doing something because of cost. If an opportunity pops up to do something special / unique do it. I still kick myself for not doing a 2nd bungee jump at the end of my kiwi trip. I could have done it nude.
I will, however, try and log on once or twice for the simple sake of adding any pertinent info to this thread about logging onto to sites, such as this, in other countries.

Arrivederci!

This post was edited

We have been seasonal campers at an RV Park in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. The park's Wi-Fi blocks ALL web sites that contain the word "nude" and any others that have been identified as a sex site.

Using a personal hot spot gets around that.

Bob

This post was edited