RE:When do you drive naked?

It's ironic that this bumped up again today. We're having unseasonably warm weather today, and I just got home from my weekly game night.
I drove home completely naked (including barefoot) after stopping for gas right by my starting point. It's about a 30-minute drive. When I got home, I parked in the driveway, walked to the street to get my mail, then gathered up my things and came into the house via the front door. The concrete was a little cold on my feet, but it was great to drive/be outside naked again.

This post was edited

Any time and anywhere. I drive every day nude at some point. Going to store, just driving around and even to and from work. Driving nude without backup is best. As one other poster said, i will put my clothes in bsck seat well while driving nude. I dont limit when, where or length of trip. The most daring nude drive I've done is driving downtown during lunch time in stop and go traffic, or driving nude thru drive thrus for lunch or tolls. Soooo much fun!

This post was edited

I often drive naked to and from the club.... and other times on long trips

This post was edited

I used to drive from NoVA to Pgh (and back) a four and a half hour trip. Always did it in the nude. Great feeling.

This post was edited

I enjoy driving naked at night with the top down during the summer.

This post was edited

Went to the Dr yesterday. 25 miles of single, two lane and six lane road. First corner off came the shorts. Nice drive in southern California. Warm 62 degrees. No one notices inside other vehicles. I try not to sit directly beside the drivers. Pulled in the next to an occupied vehicle. They were just leaving. Busy lot but no problem. Got done and lost the shorts before I hit the street. Went and took the beach route. 4 lane road through residential and small towns. Wish I could have made the beach. Ended up driving to the office to help A friend. Ended my time there. Only been seen once that I know of, morning slow traffic to a hike.
Next Wednesday 7 to 7. 1.5 hour drive, 6 mile hike, shower and hot tub at resort, then 2.5 hours back. All comfortable as we should be.

This post was edited

The first time I drove completely naked was in rush-hour traffic in a major US city. I have a business and this potential client was 2 1/2 hours away by car. I met with the client, made my presentation and wasn't able to get a financial commitment. It was rush hour by the time I concluded the appointment and now I had a long drive back in rush hour traffic. My frustration factor started to mount and before I realized it I was completely naked and my frustration ebbed away. I kept glancing at me and no one was taking any notice. Been driving naked every chance I get ever since.

This post was edited
RE: When do you drive naked?

It depends.

In summer, I am more comfortable driving nude during the day as drivers will think I am just shirtless. In fall/winter, I will only drive at night nude.

If I am driving long distance on the highway, I am more comfortable driving nude. What I will not do during the day is drive nude in stop and go traffic or where there are a lot of traffic lights.

This post was edited

It depends.In summer, I am more comfortable driving nude during the day as drivers will think I am just shirtless. In fall/winter, I will only drive at night nude.If I am driving long distance on the highway, I am more comfortable driving nude. What I will not do during the day is drive nude in stop and go traffic or where there are a lot of traffic lights.

I agree. I do the same. I took a 2 drive the other night while in a business trip at night nude. I got dressed just before getting back into town.

This post was edited

Mostly full nude in summer. But on some occasion full nude in winter time as well as it gets dark way before I drive home from work. So if I feel the urge to have some nude time right away after work, this is the way to do it. Kick in the seat heating system and of I go, this for a good hour. Love it

This post was edited