Retirement and Nude Time

Retirement probably is a time when many of you could increase the amount of time you were nude (unless you were a telecommuter).
It was less so for me because our adult son still lives with us and his girlfriend and his son from a prior relationship are here frequently.
How did retiring affect your nude time?

This topic was edited
RE:Retirement and Nude Time

I hung out nude occasionally for all my life. Ive always loved being naked outdoors especially. Then I retired and I am naked every time I can be, outside or in. I thought my wife, who isnt into nudity, would think I was odd, but when I retired and told her Id like to be nude as much as posssible, she liked the idea! She even drove me home naked once from a cabin where I stay naked all week. Thanks to her I was able to extend my one naked week to two. Retirement is bliss if you love being unclothed

This post was edited

I hung out nude occasionally for all my life. Ive always loved being naked outdoors especially. Then I retired and I am naked every time I can be, outside or in. I thought my wife, who isnt into nudity, would think I was odd, but when I retired and told her Id like to be nude as much as posssible, she liked the idea! She even drove me home naked once from a cabin where I stay naked all week. Thanks to her I was able to extend my one naked week to two. Retirement is bliss if you love being unclothed

This post was edited

I've been retired for about three weeks and am loving all the nude time I have now. I basically am nude all day everyday and only dress when I have to run an errand.

This post was edited

At home my nude time is limited by the fact that my (disapproving) son lives with me. I can stay nude until he comes home from work or the pub. One great thing is the number of nude holidays I can take, seeking the sun in southern Europe. I'm limiting myself to 8 this year.

This post was edited

I've been officially retired for five days now so probably too soon to tell :)

This post was edited

I love retirement (10 years), and being nude. The only time I go textile is when absolutely required. Errands, textile company or having to work outside in the winter. Otherwise I remain comfortably nude in and outside, we have acreage that allows me to remain aunatural almost anywhere on the property. I do have neighbors but I have informed both that it is very probable that should they come over unannounced the chance of them seeing me in my altogether is not probable but is an actuality. So far neither have ventured up to the tree line and if they have seen me have made no mention of my nudity.

This post was edited

I will be retired for 3 yrs at the end of this month and now my nude time is always nude except when it is time to run errands or go to work( I work part time} helps with the bills of the new truck. Would not have it any other way. Hoping to be at nude resort this summer

This post was edited

I've been retired for two years, and love the extra nude time it gives me. I've been naked around the house and yard almost every day this summer, and, as someone else pointed out, it's great to be able to take advantage of week days for naked hiking, swimming, camping etc. Loving it! :-))

This post was edited

I have a dilemma
as I actually enjoy my work AND love nude time with mates
Im now 65 but want to continue active
The two (work and nude time) are not compatible
So I just have to find a balance

This post was edited

I've been retired nine years. Between our two homes , summer an winter, I am usually nude eighty percent of my day. I am able to be inside or out in the yard at either place nude usually.

This post was edited