Anti-nudist signs?

There have been a few postings regarding new signs on our beaches that state essentially "rangers will enforce county laws." That could be cover for anything from littering to capital murder, but it is being interpreted as a step leading to (once again) a ban on nudity on our beaches. These signs have been reported at Apollo. Possibly also Playalinda. I personally have not seen them because they were posted in January or so and I have not been to the beach this year. So I ask everyone who goes to these beaches to please post if they are subject to any enforcement action because they are nude. This is something all of us who love our right to be nude on the beach should monitor closely. Nudists worked too hard and too long to win our right to be naked at the beach. We are a loose-knit community, and if we need to unify and mobilize to protect our right, the sooner the better.

This topic was edited
RE:Anti-nudist signs?

I haven't been this year yet either, but I can't imagine that being the case.

This post was edited

I spent Easter day and Easter Monday at beach and there is no such signage. Park Rangers came thru on both days by on their vehicle. Didnt say anything. They were replacing the walking from parking to beach by the bathroom all day Monday.

This post was edited

Yes there is a sign as you say. It is at lot 5 on Apollo. So I asked the ranger about it...
This allows the rangers to ticket cars that are parked on the grass at 5. I asked about nudity and was that in danger, he said the sign was only for parking issues...
So No worries !

Ray

This post was edited

Thanks for clarifying that Ray.

This post was edited