RE:The Great C**kring Debate

While the intentions of a cock ring is to strengthen an errection, Ive come to realize a lot of men wear it as a form of body adornment. I honestly have no issues with it as long as the wearer isnt making a public display of himself or showing off in a way. I myself never saw it fitting for me until I saw a really cool designed one that I loved. I bought it and have worn it on the beach or to the pool. I dont sport a hard on wearing it but I definitely like the look.

This post was edited
RE: The Great C**kring Debate

I have to agree with that. I understand that they could be viewed as body jewelry as well, but I tend to feel a little uncomfortable when I see one at the beach. Especially since they're mostly used for sexual reasons, therefore seem a tad out of place, but I'm not entirely bothered by them. As long as you're being respectful, kind, and not trying to overtly draw attention to your genitals...than I say be yourself.
I definitely see your point and I believe theres a time and place for everything. My feelings on cock rings have evolved after seeing many men wear it as body jewelry. I especially see them being sold online as body jewelry and not cock rings. Ive also seen men wear various type of penis jewelry thats not a cock ring. So far, I havent seen anyone wear one and sport a hard on. Ive worn mine a few times at the beach but I definitely think one has to consider their surroundings. I wouldnt wear it at a nude resort as the rules there are strict. I just dont see an issue with them as long as its simple and the wearer isnt drawing attention to himself

This post was edited

Dear True Nudists,

Please let me clear on my stance on this topic:

Personally I do not judge a Human Being based upon your own personal body choices, any c***rings, any tattoos, any piercings, anything that one can do to their body is their choice. However in a public Nudist setting that is where I can understand the whole Nudist community feeling differently and not as accepting. As I have always said "Do Not Judge a Book by it's Cover". I do not discriminate at all and am the first to talk the one person who NO ONE talks to why? Because that person is "different" and feels like no one has any humanity left in the world.

Due to my own body choice. I do not feel that I need to alter my body at all except shaving and yes shaving is another debate. I still shave my face completely clean shave and body clean shaven. As of this writing in my life, I have no need for c**rings and personally would never wear one in a Nudist setting and in my own personal space.

Your Naked Friend,

~Thomas

This post was edited

I have both nipples and my genitals pierced (plus a small tattoo) and have had no adverse reaction in nudist venues. Sometimes I wear my cock ring too.

This post was edited

Ive got several glans rings that were purchased and are worn purely for decorative purposes, as with a finger ring or any other jewelry. That said, as Ive just begun my journey into social nudism, I havent worn them in social settings as Ive been unsure as to whether or not they would be interpreted as sexual in nature.

If I do wear one in an open setting, if someone thinks they look silly, thats fine for them. I think theres some rather silly looking regular jewelry out there, myself.

This post was edited

There is an elderly (single) gentleman wearing so much penis jewlery at the resort we at now and everyone we've spoken to thinks it looks idiotic, one lady nickenamed him Mr Balljangles.

This post was edited

I feel it's a piece of jewelery, like any others. I too like rings very much and own some. You can debate it has a sexual appeal, but it's a never ending discussion, like a PA. You can extend this to any piece of jewelery for women like belly chain or nipple piercing. Just do it if you feel good with it.

This post was edited

I've never heard a (bare) nudist say WOW ar the sight of a bejewelled penis.

Muffled laughter mostly.

This post was edited

si ce n'est pas interdit, que chacun fasse ce qui lui plait.
if it is not forbidden, let everyone do what he likes.

This post was edited

I love mine..... I've gotten more than a few from Ballisticmetal.com and cockringsonline.com

This post was edited